publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Confused!! I-130 denied but I already have my Green Card. Can this happen?

Hi All,

I am really confused right now... I already have my green card (for about 6 month now), after going thru with the interview and approval of I-485 (and what i also think is an appoval of I-130). Now I get a letter that says that I-130 is denied because I didn't mail in more evidence that was asked of me (I didn't get this mail because I changed address and never filed the AR-11 form)... Now my old roomate is telling me that I got a letter from the INS that says that my I-130 has been denied because I didn't not send in the evidence that they ask for!!!

Now I have filed all these forms (I-130, I-485, I-765...) twice. So I am thinking that this denial is for the first one that I filed. I filed a second time because my wife became a Citizen within that time, so just to make things faster... So my question is, could you already have your green card and yet have the I-130 denied????? It simply doesn't make sense to me... needless to say, I filling out the AR-11 form right now and i am shipping it with overnight delivery tomorrow! Thanks for your help

Hi All,

I am really confused right now... I already have my green card (for about 6 month now), after going thru with the interview and approval of I-485 (and what i also think is an appoval of I-130). Now I get a letter that says that I-130 is denied because I didn't mail in more evidence that was asked of me (I didn't get this mail because I changed address and never filed the AR-11 form)... Now my old roomate is telling me that I got a letter from the INS that says that my I-130 has been denied because I didn't not send in the evidence that they ask for!!!

Now I have filed all these forms (I-130, I-485, I-765...) twice. So I am thinking that this denial is for the first one that I filed. I filed a second time because my wife became a Citizen within that time, so just to make things faster... So my question is, could you already have your green card and yet have the I-130 denied????? It simply doesn't make sense to me... needless to say, I filling out the AR-11 form right now and i am shipping it with overnight delivery tomorrow! Thanks for your help

Oh my, oh my

How interesting stories one can read here.

In general, you are a spouse of USC and should have nothing to worry, as long as there was some technical, minor mistake and two files were processed simultaneously.

Just make sure you clear the matter with Immigration, or else, if for any reason their computer has wrong info. on you , you may be deported or denied entry in future by mistake.

Good luck,
    E.