free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marriage interview

Hello, my name is carmen. I went to marriage interview (08/08/06)yetesterday. Becasuse my husband was nervous for the interviw and also we cannot have any document to proof we share the life together, because i am still a student, we live in the school apt, we don't have joint bank account. So, our interview is reject.  our marriage is real.why we need to proof so many document which we don't have. So, could you tell me how i shoul do the next? because Uscis need us to send some documents to proof together in three month. But we don't have any document, so could i joint the open the share account now?

Hello, my name is carmen. I went to marriage interview (08/08/06)yetesterday. Becasuse my husband was nervous for the interviw and also we cannot have any document to proof we share the life together, because i am still a student, we live in the school apt, we don't have joint bank account. So, our interview is reject.  our marriage is real.why we need to proof so many document which we don't have. So, could you tell me how i shoul do the next? because Uscis need us to send some documents to proof together in three month. But we don't have any document, so could i joint the open the share account now?

Hey Carmen, I am in the same situation as you, kind of. My wife and I married in 6 months ago. Since the marriage we have not lived together. She just finished her college and got a job in the same city I got a job. We will be moving in together only 2 weeks before our interview. We opened a joint bank account a month after we got married. She and I have a cell phone contract together. We have plenty of pics, which I am sure you do as well. I paid off my car recently and put her on as owner as well. I think you should get bank acct. and other "legal" documents. It is only to show that you have intergrated your legal and personal life as well. It is kind of sad, but that is just the process USCIS has acquired for this types of cases. Can you tell me exactly what documents you took, and exactly how ur interview went? The more details you provide the better idea I will have of what I will be facing in a few weeks. Also, since your interview was rejected, do you have to go back again in three months, or do you have to go to a immigration judge? Thank you and hope this helps.

Obviously you are just another ****sterhead who made up this story to see what replies you gonna get.

Why don't you at least visit www.immigrant.com forum and see for yourselves WHAT questions REAL immigrants ask and HOW they ask those questions?

There are many stupid people in the world and immigrants in US are no exception, but some posts here are just egregiously stupid and incoherent.

As to your question (just in case you are really that stupid immigrant as appears from your post):

The law, as enacted in 1986, sought to prevent fake marriages (that apparently took place en mass prior to 1986) and thus set in place the requirement to prove bona fides of marriage.
    That same law didn't seek to give hard time and tyrannically oppress those who really do have bona fide marriage, but may lack some of the evidence that helps to establish bona fides(such as utility bill or common address/lease and etc.) .

The COMMON SENSE tells that the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IS TO HAVE BONA FIDE RELATIONSHIP and not $#!t in your pants for lack of some utility or telephone bills.

But you have to be prepared to give very clear and precise explanation of the reasons why you lack some of the required evidence.

Should your petition be rejected and shoud YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS REJECTED IN ERROR (That is if you are 100% confident in yourself and your bona fide relationship), then the natural course of action is to request the hearing before the Judge, which one will get anyway once placed in removal proceedings.

The key is to be honest and give clear, precise and valid explanation of WHY you couldn't produce one or another evidence, and present alternative, equally strong evidence of bona fides of your relationship.
    The arguments such as 'our dog ate our utility bills', or 'Judge you must believe me just because I wish so' won't work.

Good luck ,

IE

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

So Carmen, what did you do? What happened to you? Same situation here ...

Carmen,

it's been almost 3 months now.

What did you send? And what happened to you?

I need help too ... thanks ...

WHAT A BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS !!!!
    YOU CAN'T BEAT OUR SYSTEM !!! ONE WAY, ONE DAY IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU !!!

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

I said GOD BLESS THE USA you fraudster !!!!

I don't know what all of this is about, my husband and I went for his interview and it was fairly simple. I don't even have his last name, but the officer just asked us simple questions, and since we filed married on our last tax return, thats all that we had to show. my lawyer said if we didn't have any thing with both our names on it, that we could get sworn affidates from relatives, friends, employer that knows us, and of our marriage.