50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: this is my situation

i have been on here scared to list what my problems are but i need help... i recieved my conditional greencard but i know i have to get the conditions remove.. my husband is in the military and i was order to move up here with him by the military which has my name on his orders also.. i am going back to america to get the stamp on the passport but i wanted to get the process for the conditions rolling..

1) is it to early to start the process mines ends in may of 2009?

2)i saw how the application looks and they said if you are over seas check yes if i do,the fingure prints does that apply to me because i am so far, would i have to do them or would they use the ones i already have..

3) i am really scared that they said i stayed over japan to long even though i have only been here two months..

how long does this process last to get the conditions remove, does it finish in between that three months or do i have to wait.. and how would i be able to get my butt back to japan under orders from the military if it takes longer than the 3 months

thank you for your help

i have been on here scared to list what my problems are but i need help... i recieved my conditional greencard but i know i have to get the conditions remove.. my husband is in the military and i was order to move up here with him by the military which has my name on his orders also.. i am going back to america to get the stamp on the passport but i wanted to get the process for the conditions rolling..

1) is it to early to start the process mines ends in may of 2009?

2)i saw how the application looks and they said if you are over seas check yes if i do,the fingure prints does that apply to me because i am so far, would i have to do them or would they use the ones i already have..

3) i am really scared that they said i stayed over japan to long even though i have only been here two months..

how long does this process last to get the conditions remove, does it finish in between that three months or do i have to wait.. and how would i be able to get my butt back to japan under orders from the military if it takes longer than the 3 months

thank you for your help

thats the thing when i go it will be a whole year ahead of time.. and the application on this site is out dated i had to go to uscis.gov for the new one.. which that one helps dealing with military.. but i may not be able to do it 1 year ahead of time because i may not beable to make it again
    thank you

Baby: You can only file for the removal of conditions (I-751) ninety days before your conditional greencard expires. If you submit your I-751 application too early, it will automatically be rejected.

If you're in Japan with your husband, under military orders, then you're time in Japan is NOT considered by USCIS as time spent outside of the United States.

Please tell your husband that we appreciate his service to America.

you dont know how much i need to here that.. that was one of the subjects i was so scared to here.. i know the immigration officer said they considered some part of japan part of america but he did not know, so thats been waying on me for the past 2 months.. when i came up on the plan all i was praying was god please dont let them deport me.. i know it is stupid but when you grow up with that fear you still have it in you for a ver y long time.... thank you for helping me so i will have to go back again next year which is not bad.. i just dont want them to deny me for any reasons at all.. i will tell him when he gets home.. it is scary up here.. i think china still trying to blow us up but i guess havent have the uts yet any way thank you again