Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July 04, 2010

Hey Guys Wzzup,

Just droppin by to say Hi and Wish you guys from the bottom of my heart a happy and great July 04, Happy birthday America!

No matter what history and future America has and will be participating with; You should be proud of the soil that you belong too and I am looking forward to call it home,,,, soon

Abercrombie Toronto'

Hey Guys Wzzup,

Just droppin by to say Hi and Wish you guys from the bottom of my heart a happy and great July 04, Happy birthday America!

No matter what history and future America has and will be participating with; You should be proud of the soil that you belong too and I am looking forward to call it home,,,, soon

Abercrombie Toronto'

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Happy 4th!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dogs are rather nervous when 4th of July is coming round. The firecrackers are giving them a hard time and my dogs in turn are giving me a hard time.

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice one!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

My dogs are rather nervous when 4th of July is coming round. The firecrackers are giving them a hard time and my dogs in turn are giving me a hard time.

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found one of my dogs hiding in the closet last night.

Good grief!!! Abercrumbling, the primitive Syrian, wants to call the US home? Well, why not, he can move in with all the commie-pinko liberals who are more concerned about foreigners, especially illegals, than their own people.

a dumb dog for a dumb owner, ProudUSC that is.

ProudUSC, better follow your dumb dog and get back in the closet where you belong dumbass.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found one of my dogs hiding in the closet last night. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud, you have to show her/him that there is nothing to worry about. Just act as normal as you can. Do not touch the dog (as in trying to calm her/him down). That would only reinforce her/his nervousness and make things worse with the next cracker. When mine show nervousness about the cracking (the look to me), I just raise my voice in a friendly manner, tell them - oh, my God, did you hear that!?! Don't do anything out of the ordinary and don't give comfort when the come crawling.

Next time, take her/him out of the closet and show him that there is nothing to be worried about. It'll catch on very quick.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire