free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's ramadan !!!

Today is first day of Ramadan and as is tradition, ILW presents the traditional "Charlie Brown ramadan" special

Charlie Brown Ramadan

Today is first day of Ramadan and as is tradition, ILW presents the traditional "Charlie Brown ramadan" special

Charlie Brown Ramadan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Today is first day of Ramadan and as is tradition, ILW presents the traditional "Charlie Brown Ramadan" special

Charlie Brown Ramadan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Since I Reside 1 Block From A Major Mosque. . "Temporary"!
    I Assumed Ramadan Started September 1 Through Thee End Of The Month??? The Traffic and Police Presence Was The Official Give Away!

Note: Never Ever Will One See Prayer At The Mosque On SUNDAY! For This Day Conflicts!!! Christ Day!!! Attending On This Day Might Give Attention To Christ!!! NO, NO!!!! Get The Picture????
    Not To Mention The Extreme Extra Presence Of Helo's With Radiation Detection!!! Not To Mention Other Things! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Micahel

every thread you post reaches a new low. Too much time on your hands.

Im sure you are going down on this one.

FRO foul racist and offensive. This is all you know.

You don't like Charlie Brown??? Charlie Brown and Snoopy Rule !!!

Not very nice to joke about this, SOM.

All About Ramadan

The ninth month of the Islamic calendar is Ramadan, a time for Muslims to focus on purifying their soul through prayer and self-sacrifice. During Ramadan, more than a billion Muslims around the world observe one of the Five Pillars (duties) of Islam: Fasting.

Each day of Ramadan, from sunrise to sunset, Muslims aged twelve and older traditionally practice fasting. The Arabic word for fasting literally means to "refrain," which is what is religiously proscribed - not just abstaining from eating and drinking, but also restraining every part of one's physical body.

The mouth, for example, is restrained from idle talk and gossip, while the ears are restrained from listening to obscenities. In this way, a Muslim engages his or her entire body in the physical observance of the Ramadan fast.

In addition to the fast, Ramadan is also a time to re-evaluate one's convictions and deeds. It is a time to mend troubled relationships, give charity, find forgiveness for others, and refocus on worshipping Allah (God).

According to Islamic tradition, the month of Ramadan is when Allah revealed the first verses of the Qur'an, the holy book, to the prophet Muhammad. In honor of this revelation, one thirtieth of the Qur'an is read each night of Ramadan during the evening prayer. By the end of the month, the whole Qur'an has been recited.

During Ramadan, Muslims rise before sunrise to partake in a pre-fast meal, called suhoor. Each night after sunset, they break their fast with the iftar meal. The end of the month of Ramadan is marked with the joyous festival of Eid al-Fitr, which literally means the "Festival of Breaking the Fast." During Eid al-Fitr, families celebrate with elaborate feasts and dress in their finest clothes. At the same time, they increase their efforts to give charity to the poor and make contributions to their mosques.

It's also a muslim tradition to kill innocent people. Some "religion".

I p i s s on the koran ! I pray to the ONE and only CHRISTIAN GOD that these 'people' all die.

9/11 - NEVER FORGET !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

I p i s s on the koran ! I pray to the ONE and only CHRISTIAN GOD that these 'people' all die.

9/11 - NEVER FORGET !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hatred of Americans is what was behind the 9/11 attacks. The hatred for other races, religions, cultures needs to stop. What better day than today?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

9/11 - NEVER FORGET !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hatred of Americans is what was behind the 9/11 attacks. The hatred for other races, religions, cultures needs to stop. What better day than today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? It was not HATRED of Americans that killed Americans. It was blood hungry Muslims that killed innocents. Muslims are bombing all over the world. Every day killing innocent people. And now they put a show of Ramadan.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:Hatred of Americans is what was behind the 9/11 attacks. The hatred for other races, religions, cultures needs to stop. What better day than today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong. It was hatred of jews primarily. I do not hate other races, religions and cultures. islam is none of these. islam is not a part of the "human" race, it is not a religion and it has no resemblance to any "culture". They are lower than roaches and we should destroy them as such. I don't hate roaches, I just find them disgusting. I do feel more remorse about killing roaches than I do about killing muslims. roaches do not kill innocent people.