free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I am worried....

So I was totaly fine, not even worried about me and my hubbie's AOS interveiw, still not real worried about that. Actually I just finished reading quite a few posts about people finding out that their marraige was a sham. Me and my husband joke about it, haha the only reason you/I married you was for papers. We had a really tuff 1st, year but now we are happy, but it seems according to this website not even happiness means legitamicy(sp) in your marraige. I do wonder every once in a while if after he becomes a cit will he still love me. I Love him and I am positve he loves me but what if he still has plans. I guess I am just letting out my feelings here. I don't think anything will come of it, and I will never know until that time comes. I just wanted to say thanks alot you people...*heavy sarcasm* Now I am chewing my nails.... errr I am sure it will al be fine.

ps.. I did find the AOS interview topics interesting, thanks for those people that are so helpful and positive.

So I was totaly fine, not even worried about me and my hubbie's AOS interveiw, still not real worried about that. Actually I just finished reading quite a few posts about people finding out that their marraige was a sham. Me and my husband joke about it, haha the only reason you/I married you was for papers. We had a really tuff 1st, year but now we are happy, but it seems according to this website not even happiness means legitamicy(sp) in your marraige. I do wonder every once in a while if after he becomes a cit will he still love me. I Love him and I am positve he loves me but what if he still has plans. I guess I am just letting out my feelings here. I don't think anything will come of it, and I will never know until that time comes. I just wanted to say thanks alot you people...*heavy sarcasm* Now I am chewing my nails.... errr I am sure it will al be fine.

ps.. I did find the AOS interview topics interesting, thanks for those people that are so helpful and positive.

Another thing how many people go into marraige with a non Cit wondering if there is alterior motives? I am thinking every one thinks for a split sec, unless you met them overseas. anywho...

Your relationship and feelings for your spouse don't worth a **** if you have such questions lingering in your mind now.
    Why even bother to live with someone in matrimony if you have so much doubt about his/her intentions?
    If I was USC spouse beneficiary and if my spouse questioned my intentions in such ways I would simply tear apart GC on her face and let her collect the pieces.

Some of you have ZERO comprehension of truly HUMAN values..

If you even think that it might be a sham then it definitely is; I would get ana annulment based on fraud and notify USCIS a.s.a.p.

You are the one who seems to have zero comprehension for truly human values, such as love for instance. Dummy.
    First of all where is contradiction?
    Please copy-paste two of my statements (in the post you refer to) that would contradict each other.
    Or else show the fallacy of logic that would make one statement to contradict itself.

Second, how do you KNOW that I have zero comprehension for truly human values, such as love for instance?
    What statement of mine did you get this notion from ,other than from your own prejudiced head?

My Argentinian ex-wife used to joke around with things like that while we were married and in the end, she DID try to get a GC from me.

But, I got her sent back home EMPTY HANDED!

Freakin' fraudster creep.

So are you trying to say worry is not a human value or quality that we as human don't make mistakes in judgement? That from time to time analyzing a situation is inhuman? Wow you are either just a negative person or full of yourself and needed to look important. The fact is I wrote this with thick sarcasm.. ha ha you all made me worry with your stories. Like I said I have no worries for our interview I just think sometimes its too perfect. Call me inhuman but I know I am not perfect.. Thanks for the input folks...

I am not trying to say anything beyond of what I have said

Never question, nor doubt your gut feelings.

They never fail, so pay close attention to them.