free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waste of time

Thank God I found a better site where there are no wanabe lawyers,and it ain't here. Thanks to 4now though. Peace.

Thank God I found a better site where there are no wanabe lawyers,and it ain't here. Thanks to 4now though. Peace.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Should have thought of all that before calling the police. He'll probably get deported on grounds of mental illness or due to abuse or threats of abuse. Even to himself counts.

If you loved him you shouldn't have called the cops. You never said anything stupid when drunk? Let me guess. You're one of these women who used the police as a weapon against your boyfriends in the past. Well, this time the consequences are severe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@Davdah Please stop this misinformation .

Hello Mrs. R and welcome to the forum

first you need to find out exactly what you signed for the report that was made to bring the charges.

You may have some renegade policemen on board. I suspect that you were trying to help your husband to not kill himself and wanted the police to baker act him to keep him from hurting himself or anyone else. He was probably resistive and they got ticked off at him. or YOU did not communicate well with them about what the facts were.

You are not telling the whole story here.
    Why is he still in jail right now? How long has he been in jail?

Did you not bail him out and why not?

You need to clear this matter up very quickly if that report is wrong. What has your lawyer told you? (hope he is comepetent, or hubby is in big trouble.) Whatever you do, do not let him do a plea or it could sink his immigration opportunity and yours. "What you need right now is an attorney that specializes in both criminal AND immigration law.

There is no reason for your husband to be transferred to ICE.. who told you that He has a pending Adj of status.

Think back real hard about what you told the police that day/night. Review what they wrote. If it is not what you told them, then have your lawyer recant the story. What are the pictures of? Surely there is no evidence of physical abuse.

This man you married sounds extremely immature and needs to get some counseling about behaviour, maturity and alcohol abuse. make sure that happens or your marital future will be much like it was that night.

We do not need his kind in our country. And you are obviously an idiot as well I think you should both leave.

Thank you.

Someone12
    I would hate to see the human gene pool compromised by these two submorons....the stupid OP calls the cops, then whines when her dirtbag (and no doubt visa cheating or border-jumping) 'spouse' tries to pound some sense into her 240 pound fat a$$ and might be sent back to whatever third world cesspool he came from, we, American citizens, are supposed to give a you-no-what? Well, we don't. If his sorry butt is deported tomorrow, I will rejoice. If you follow him, even better. Out of curiosity, what are your combined IQs? 58? 73? or perhaps a whopping 87?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What misinformation 4now? It will take a lot of B.S. lying to get out of this one.

See 1227(a)(2)(E)(i) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">He'll probably get deported on grounds of mental illness or due to abuse or threats of abuse. Even to himself counts.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That misinformation.

The key word is CONVICTED. Even if he is convicted of such, There is a waiver that covers(a)(2)(E)(i) . Not likely at all that deportation would ever come about.

And the other question is why ICE would be interested in him? Unless he has a past immigration deportation order against him or he's wanted for some other crime....why hand over to ICE??!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Sounds more like the charge would be criminal damage or something not domestic battery since you say you won't testify against him. It's possible that there is a local policy of handing over immigrants to ICE if arrested (especially somewhere like TX). Be careful of any plea bargain offered. That could seal his fate immigration-wise.

P.S......I voted REPUBLICAN HOOAH!

You voted for the wrong one then!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The police was called and I don't even remember what happened because it happened so fast. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mrs. R.,

In your first post, you said you called the police, but as the quote above suggests you don't know how the police got involved? Did this incident happen when you were both out having a few drinks? I can't imagine not remembering a visit from the police unless things were a bit blurry. However, it would seem having the police arrive on scene would be a sobering experience in itself.

Since your husband is in the process of adjustment, I doubt they will turn him over to ICE. I could be wrong, but I don't think its the norm to put people in deportation while they are trying to adjust status. Have they given you the option to post bail? Since he threatened suicide, did they refer him for a mental evaluation? Who told you they were going to turn him over to ICE?