50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have I successfully ran off the idiots?

Like garlic, holy water, a wooden stake and a cross to a vampire!

Like garlic, holy water, a wooden stake and a cross to a vampire!

I wish they were gone for real, but that's not possible. Remember that they don't have a life, so they'll be stuck here for years. Poor pathetic losers...

They maybe losers in your eyes and they may have nothing better else to do............but they are needed to counteract the liberal illegal-alien-loving p-r-i-c-k-s like you whkapp and that d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d Timmy.

We all know why the extreme left-wing and the democrats are heavy supporters of illegal immigration and amnesty............POWER.
    The democrats Power is based on creating victims ............by this I mean the more government programs they can create and more people they can have on welfare the more likely they will keep their power. The only reason the democrats won congress was because it was a protest vote against the GOP and Bush and not for any new policies or initiatives they put forward.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
    They maybe losers in your eyes and they may have nothing better else to do............but they are needed to counteract the liberal illegal-alien-loving p-r-i-c-k-s like you whkapp and that d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d Timmy.

We all know why the extreme left-wing and the democrats are heavy supporters of illegal immigration and amnesty............POWER.
    The democrats Power is based on creating victims ............by this I mean the more government programs they can create and more people they can have on welfare the more likely they will keep their power. The only reason the democrats won congress was because it was a protest vote against the GOP and Bush and not for any new policies or initiatives they put forward. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Republicans lost seats in some states because of too strong anti-immigration campaigns which helped the Democrats to gain contol.

God bless you Timmy; a big, big thank you from me!

Timmyboy good job, but better continue with the maintenance dose, most diseases have dangers of relapse which are sometimes deadlier......

Iperson, lumpydog, rough neighbor and of course the butt-boy Timmy, you liberals will never be able to stop free speech on this website irregardless of whther you find it offensive or not..........they will all come back under different usernames so if you think you have got rid of them then you guys are naive

A Liberal trying to stop free speech? That would be a new one, but anyways... So what exactly does the First Amendment protect? You tell me because if you agree with the U.S. Supreme Court, the First Amendment ONLY protects speech of substantial political, artistic and scientific VALUE; it's not a license to insult, injure, degrade or expose others to shame and ridicule. That is the law, so, if obeying the law is an issue let's start with respect for fundamental statutes straight from the Constitution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the First Amendment ONLY protects speech of substantial political, artistic and scientific VALUE; it's not a license to insult, injure, degrade or expose others to shame and ridicule. That is the law </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

houston: thanks pal, then i could sleep tonight happy with the thought that i am a LIBERAL and NAIVE, at peace with myself as well as with others, with a clear conscience, and a joy-filled heart.......