50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are in USA any volunteers organization that immigrants helping immigrants

I asking are immigrants in USA organized to help each other, not just help in law, financial help and any other support...

I asking are immigrants in USA organized to help each other, not just help in law, financial help and any other support...

Someone12
    who in their right mind would pay for your lies?

I won the lottery yesterday happy easter! 500.000 $=green card, thanks God! Rest of the money I like to donate for new comming immigrants!

You are one anti immigrant... I don't goanna talk with you.

Someone12
    like a)you really did win the money and b) you would give a nickel to other illegals.
    I am only anti-illegal immigrant...illegals are not, by definition, immigrants. They are criminal scum.

Someone12, I don't know how old you are, but I'm older than you. When you like to judge the people like in this case illegal immigrants, first you have to ask yourself what you goanna do when you was born in Mexico and you have to live and work there, and spend rest of the life there, not just in Mexico in any place in the world. God give to you and your parent's happiness that you were born in USA. Second my situation was different, I was not poor, I own the properties in my country, my husband to in his country, my father its half German, I can take the German citizenship any time, and from Croatia we prefer to work in west Europe, America is far away for us. Reason why we chased America was my husband has two brothers USA citizens. Logically is that people next to the border with USA likes to come here. That's the reason why you have so many Latin American people in here. When it's better situation in Mexico, maybe you would like to go there, to work and live.

I asking are immigrants in USA organized to help each other, not just help in law, financial help and any other support.
    Glory, there are some organizatinos that help immigrants with the paperwork and free consultation. Your fist stop should be either a local church or local chamber of commerce. They will be the first who can steer you into the right organizations. Of course, general organizations like United Way or the American Red Cross do help both immigrants and nonimmigrants with financial help. So, you might want to give them a shot.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

like a)you really did win the money and b) you would give a nickel to other illegals.
    I am only anti-illegal immigrant...illegals are not, by definition, immigrants. They are criminal scum.
    I wonder if I should genaralize all American soldiers who served in Vietnam with the assoicaiton of the Mai Lai Massacre. Of course, that would confuse the subject since you are dumber than a brick.

You do not need to show proof of age when purchasing a lottery ticket. You just need the right numbers. Second, if he did win, that is where identification would be required. Otherwise, 30% will be withheld for tax purposes instead of the madatory 25% for residents and citizens. There might even be state income tax withheld as well.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Thanks Hudson! I know that churches and some organization existing, but I was wondering about organization from immigrants, reason for that all American was immigrants, before how many years America exist. All Americans forget from where coming from? Only real Americans for me are Native American Indians and Mexicans. Before 300 hundred years how many criminals come from Europe or other countries to build this country, that happened in Australia to, who was first in Australia, now it's different time, we have the law. My point is why we don't have organization from immigrants to help immigrants, today I'm immigrant, tomorrow I will be the citizen, after that I would like to forget from where I come from. We have all to help new coming people to legalization the problem, financial help to. America needs immigrants, how many people requesting the visas everyday in embassies everywhere in the world. Have to pay for that, maybe just few percents of the requests get granted. This is big amount of money. How much cost green card application, hb-1. Without money you cannot do anything. Everything is just business.