free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MARRIAGE FOR JOB

Who can help me in providing a number that is not from ICE THE 800 number, because I called and mentioned two couples that got married only for benefits to work here, and have not done anything for 2 years! Where to report illegals that get married for residency? thank you for your help!!or where to write or email or fax?

Who can help me in providing a number that is not from ICE THE 800 number, because I called and mentioned two couples that got married only for benefits to work here, and have not done anything for 2 years! Where to report illegals that get married for residency? thank you for your help!!or where to write or email or fax?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FROM VA:
    Who can help me in providing a number that is not from ICE THE 800 number, because I called and mentioned two couples that got married only for benefits to work here, and have not done anything for 2 years! Where to report illegals that get married for residency? thank you for your help!!or where to write or email or fax? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Contact the SAC office near you. Call your local police, contact the DA's office and your Congressman and Senator. Say NO more!

Keep records of all phone calls, dates/time/person you spoke with too. All letter's should be sent certified return receipt mail too.

Good luck.

SAC Washington, DC
    2675 Prosperity Ave
    Fairfax, VA 22031
    Main (703) 285-6700
    Fax (703) 285-6709

Also report to USCIS, National Security and Fraud Detection Units in each of the following offices:

WASHINGTON DISTRICT OFFICE WAS
    District Director: Sarah Taylor
    Washington Field Office Director: Susan Dibbins
    2675 Prosperity Avenue Phone: (703) 285-6030
    Fairfax, VA 22031-4906 Fax: (703) 285-6024

NORFOLK FIELD OFFICE NOR
    Field Office Director: Tony Bryson
    5280 Henneman Drive Phone: (757) 858-6140
    Norfolk, VA 23513 Fax: (757) 858-6273

Be sure and ask for FDNS Officer, they deal with marriage fraud regularly.

What ya goin' to do, sheriff man come for you.

to Federales 86

Thank you for the information sent, I hope they will do something about it. Is this same number for illegals that are cheating or stealing from the gov? mothers after having a baby saying they are single so the gov will pay all for them, and they are living with their husband!!!!!!!! we are all paying their expenses! I would not mind if they were paying their taxes and be single. Send me a number for these cases please!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FROM VA:
    Who can help me in providing a number that is not from ICE THE 800 number, because I called and mentioned two couples that got married only for benefits to work here, and have not done anything for 2 years! Where to report illegals that get married for residency? thank you for your help!!or where to write or email or fax? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only 2 years waiting???? Many Approaching 4 years and many others never!!!
    And these people inside information (Victims) and Evidence!!! Still no activity.

Should you find a # To someone that Can/will assist? please share it. VA. = Not quite sure how to put it??? Va. = Lottery If Action. Elseware Much better chance!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Having two illegals getting married to each other isn't of itself an act to perpetuate immigration fraud. It is entirely possible that the women mentioned who is receiving help may be doing so legitimately even if she is married.

It would be wise to be more certain concerning facts of a circumstance prior to making spurious allegations that may result in nothing more than wasting an officers time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortuneately From My own research Va. Commonwealth = Complexity, Even if proof Of fraud, Chances very Slim of activity.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Having two illegals getting married to each other isn't of itself an act to perpetuate immigration fraud. It is entirely possible that the women mentioned who is receiving help may be doing so legitimately even if she is married.

It would be wise to be more certain concerning facts of a circumstance prior to making spurious allegations that may result in nothing more than wasting an officers time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortuneately From My own research Va. Commonwealth = Complexity, Even if proof Of fraud, Chances very Slim of activity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on the county. If it's Fairfax, nothing will be done. If Prince William or Loudon, ICE will get involved for sure if allegations are proven to be true.