free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Happens after Barr

allan, it would help to untangle the situation if you can provide under what was she charged with: exact INA articles (maybe in the passport or papers)

ANERI, WE REQUESTED FOR A FOIA AND I WILL SEARCH FOR THAT INFO. THANK YOU.

foia is now available

Ok...according to the FOIA, my wife was charged with under INA 212 a 6c(i), ok if I consider the fact that she still needs to file a waiver, would i still need to prove extreme hardship? Whatever it maybe, can anyone reffer a lawyer that may be as bright as the sun in helping us with our case? I thought it becomes simple once the barr lapeses.

enve thou, bar is lepse you still need a waiver filed. explaining that bar is lapsed and your wife become admissable.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Someone12
    Even though her 'inadmissability' period is over (the 5 years) she is still INELIGIBLE to receive any kind of a visa because of the 6c(i)...for that, she will need an approved I 601...and you have to somehow prove 'extreme hardship' to you if she isn't allowed to return to the US...and how are you going to prove that with a straight face? She has been absent presumably for several years and yet you are still at work, still making money,etc....so where is the 'extreme hardship' to you? Answer: nonexistant. But hey,,,,step up, pay your money and take your chances...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Mohan....what a pleasant surprise! If you recall, we met in San Diego. Last time we had a communication was about two years ago. I emailed you on your yahoo acount but I did not get any response. Pls. email me. Adalangin@gmail.com.

You should go to the free chat the Laurel Scott has every Wednesday at 11:00am central time. She's a very good immigration lawyar!

visacentral.net

I'm Allan555 and its not me posting all of this....my wife and I situation is that its been 14 years now...She was ban for 5 years since 2001. We are 9 years pass the ban period.