publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Progress on Senator Uzamere's Green Card Marriage Scam...

I can't believe I've gotten this far!

When I received the letter from USCIS' FOIA Office, I was disconcerted. The letter stated that I was #69,032 out of 71,278 pending cases to be worked. At first I thought that meant that there were 69,031 before my case was seen.

A couple of weeks later I called back USCIS's FOIA office and was told that I was #63,000+ and that the FOIA policy of "first in, first out required that I wait my turn. I was dealt another crushing blow.

Yesterday I started thinking, what was I do? Should I file a motion asking the court for an indefinite stay based on my inability to ascertain when USCIS would answer my FOIA request? If finaly decided to call USCIS back and ask them if they could give me a letter explaining to Judge Prus that I needed more time?

As fate would have it, I spoke with a man at USCIS and asked what number I was and what number they were processing. I laughingly stated that maybe I was 59,000.

The man with whom I spoke stated that I was [C] 3,343 out of 5,132[/B]. I was so struck with joy, for a moment I was speechless. Finally I asked the man how they had process so many cases so fast. The man explained that my case was assigned to "Track I" -- a processing track that is a little bit faster because the request associated with the immigration file is not complex. In my case all I asked for in my husband's immigration file were the forms I signed -- in fact, the only information in the document which I had a legal right to access because I signed forms.

So now I can say that it is only a matter until I have the form that I signed that has both my name and Senator Uzamere's real name "Ehigie."

Senator Uzamere did all he could to prevent me from disseminating information about his green-card-marriage scam. His immigration attorney Allen Kaye tried to detract attention away from his own involvement, first by saying that it was an employee who used to work for him that did it, and then later, by slandering me to another individual by referring to me as anti-Semitic. Both men have used the internet in a desperate, but useless attempt to defame my character and discredit my allegations regarding their illegally circumventing immigration law.

It is only a matter of time before justice calls both Senator Uzamere into account and all the individuals who came to the Senator's aide to stop me from disseminating information regarding his crimes.

No matter how anyone might want to state that Senator Uzamere and Allen Kaye are victims of defamation of character, notice that neither one of them has made the attempt challenge me in a court of law, nor will they ever make the attempt because they are wrong.

My story should serve as a warning to green-card-challenged foreigners thinking that it is okay to abuse the trust and love of some "dumb American" to satisfy their own desperation.

Maybe one day I will draft up a suggestion: Eliminate the immigration provision of sponsorship through marriage based on a foreigner marrying an American citizen.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

I can't believe I've gotten this far!

When I received the letter from USCIS' FOIA Office, I was disconcerted. The letter stated that I was #69,032 out of 71,278 pending cases to be worked. At first I thought that meant that there were 69,031 before my case was seen.

A couple of weeks later I called back USCIS's FOIA office and was told that I was #63,000+ and that the FOIA policy of "first in, first out required that I wait my turn. I was dealt another crushing blow.

Yesterday I started thinking, what was I do? Should I file a motion asking the court for an indefinite stay based on my inability to ascertain when USCIS would answer my FOIA request? If finaly decided to call USCIS back and ask them if they could give me a letter explaining to Judge Prus that I needed more time?

As fate would have it, I spoke with a man at USCIS and asked what number I was and what number they were processing. I laughingly stated that maybe I was 59,000.

The man with whom I spoke stated that I was [C] 3,343 out of 5,132[/B]. I was so struck with joy, for a moment I was speechless. Finally I asked the man how they had process so many cases so fast. The man explained that my case was assigned to "Track I" -- a processing track that is a little bit faster because the request associated with the immigration file is not complex. In my case all I asked for in my husband's immigration file were the forms I signed -- in fact, the only information in the document which I had a legal right to access because I signed forms.

So now I can say that it is only a matter until I have the form that I signed that has both my name and Senator Uzamere's real name "Ehigie."

Senator Uzamere did all he could to prevent me from disseminating information about his green-card-marriage scam. His immigration attorney Allen Kaye tried to detract attention away from his own involvement, first by saying that it was an employee who used to work for him that did it, and then later, by slandering me to another individual by referring to me as anti-Semitic. Both men have used the internet in a desperate, but useless attempt to defame my character and discredit my allegations regarding their illegally circumventing immigration law.

It is only a matter of time before justice calls both Senator Uzamere into account and all the individuals who came to the Senator's aide to stop me from disseminating information regarding his crimes.

No matter how anyone might want to state that Senator Uzamere and Allen Kaye are victims of defamation of character, notice that neither one of them has made the attempt challenge me in a court of law, nor will they ever make the attempt because they are wrong.

My story should serve as a warning to green-card-challenged foreigners thinking that it is okay to abuse the trust and love of some "dumb American" to satisfy their own desperation.

Maybe one day I will draft up a suggestion: Eliminate the immigration provision of sponsorship through marriage based on a foreigner marrying an American citizen.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND