publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How Republicans created the financial mess - A must see.

This is a must see video to see how Republicans have screwed up our country and validates everything Obama and Democratic party states.

Please pass the link to as many as possible to avoid catastrophe this November. Trust me this is eye opener and shows years, decades if not centuries on how Americans have been manipulated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

This is a must see video to see how Republicans have screwed up our country and validates everything Obama and Democratic party states.

Please pass the link to as many as possible to avoid catastrophe this November. Trust me this is eye opener and shows years, decades if not centuries on how Americans have been manipulated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

As far as I could tell, this video contained facts that weren't pulled out of thin air. It would be interesting, though, to hear their rebuttal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This is the sort of truth people need to know. Not the 20 second one liners delivered during a debate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How was JD? lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This is what started it:

The Community Reinvestment Act (or CRA, Pub.L. 95-128, title VIII, 91 Stat. 1147, 12 U.S.C. 2901 et seq.) is a United States federal law that requires banks and savings and loan associations to offer credit throughout their entire market area and prohibits them from targeting only wealthier neighborhoods with their services, a practice known as "redlining." The purpose of the CRA is to provide credit, including home ownership opportunities to underserved populations and commercial loans to small businesses. It has been subjected to important regulatory revisions.

---------------------------------------------
    Bush attempted to bring Freddie and Fanny under control here.. The democrats stopped it.

-----------------------------------------------
    The republicans tried again. This time it was McCain at the helm here to bring some oversight to the agencies. The democrats killed this one too.

---------------------------------------------
    Citibank along with others were sued by Obama in a class action for not issuing enough sub-prime loans here. I guess Obama thought he knew the mortgage banking business better than Citi.

Now, who is to blame? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it is pretty straightforward myself. I don't see how this can be turned any other way. But, you wait . . . somehow, it will be twisted around and wind up in another deceptive ad against McCain. I wish the two of them could just stick to the issues without trying to deceive the American public.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    Kahenman, Slovic & Tversky, 1982; Todd & Gigerenzer, 2007 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For those who are wondering like me, here's what I googled:

Daniel Kahneman (born March 5, 1934, Tel Aviv, Israel) Israeli-born psychologist. He attended Hebrew University (B.A., 1954) in Jerusalem and the University of California, Berkeley (Ph.D., 1961). He later taught at such institutions as Princeton University and was on the editorial board of several academic journals. In the late 1960s he began conducting research to increase understanding of how people make economic decisions. His work with Amos Tversky on decision making under uncertainty resulted in the formulation of a new branch of economics, prospect theory. Using surveys and experiments, Kahneman showed that people were incapable of analyzing complex decision situations when the future consequences were uncertain. Instead, they relied on heuristic, or rule-of-thumb, shortcuts. In 2002 he shared the Nobel Prize for Economics with Vernon L. Smith.

E, if it wouldn't be that much of a trouble to you, would you mind sharing at least a sentence or two about those names? (Of course, google is always there too for those who care to look it up.)
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley