Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request: To All Our Members

To All Our Members:

Thanks for your thoughtful and constructive contributions to ILW.COM Discussion Board. Our intention is to offer a free-speech forum, where individuals can express their own opinions. However, we strongly request our users to use common courtesy and to refrain from using foul language. Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board. For more information about our Terms Of Use, please see here

Best Regards,

Webmaster

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You have made many members on this forum very happy today with this announcement!

Excellent ! We should ban all people that are rude and anti-American !!

God bless America and no one else

Alright, Finally! I can think of some individuals here that should be banned already... I'm sure that they're not gonna like this announcement, not even a bit...
    I was away for awhile for the simple fact I couldn't understand why ILW would not ban some real nasty people here...
    Now if we could only have a "Report an offensive post?" option...
    I'd like to Congratulate ILW.COM for this announcement.
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein

someone12,sonofmichael,manali,(bye for ever)

Alright, Finally! I can think of some individuals here that should be banned already... I'm sure that they're not gonna like this announcement, not even a bit...
    I was away for awhile for the simple fact I couldn't understand why ILW would not ban some real nasty people here...
    Now if we could only have a "Report an offensive post?" option...
    I'd like to Congratulate ILW.COM for this announcement.
    UnitedStatesDude - you do have the option to report an offensive post - the little yellow triange with the exclamation point beside the Reply with Quote buttom. I've used it many times, but I think ILW is now ready to take action to eliminate the offending posters.

Administrator; why have you not taken action on ProudUSC and his anti-American, pro-terrorist ilk? I have reported him many times. Or do you only ban pro-American posters? Tell us the truth and your real agenda please.

Just wanted to bring this one back to the top for some members who haven't see it. Sonof - this was one of the most ridiculous posts you've ever made.

Recent vile posts and crude offensive attacks made on me and my fellow freedom fighters demonstrate that the moderators could care less about foul language and inappropriate messages. They seek only to ban anyone that stands up for America.