Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Video - Buckingham Video

Darn..I should watch video properly first before posting comment. Sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Stuff like that makes me cry.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    LMAO!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go right ahead!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I have to believe Sprint didn't launch the video. She's not the type to laugh at something like this. I agree, Kollerkrot. It made me want to cry too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    LMAO!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go right ahead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprint girl wants America to be destroyed. If we don't act know, a day shall come when AMERICA will be known as MEXIRICA
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

I'm sorry I really am, serves my right for not looking at video, rather than listening to the music. I was in a rush and didn't realise what it meant.
    I do apologize.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I really am, serves my right for not looking at video, rather than listening to the music. I was in a rush and didn't realise what it meant.
    I do apologize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprint Girl is saying innocent dead bodies of Americans are nothing. A simple word sorry doesn't mean anything compared to DEAD AMERICAN BODIES. This is the immigrant who was welcome to our country and this is the immigrant LMAO on 9/11.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Think and say what you like, most people on here know what I am like and how I feel about it.

Michael knows I made a mistake, if anyone he would be angry.