free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Believe in the power of prayers, post your prayers or pray for others

I know immigration issues are far too difficult to resolve. Not marriage, not lawyers and not even money (well, lots of it will but who’s got it?). Only God, if it’s His will, He will give it to you.

Visit this site: www.godhearme.org and post your prayers or become prayer partners. This is free website, no donation solicitations and registrations required. You can also join in the forum board.

I know immigration issues are far too difficult to resolve. Not marriage, not lawyers and not even money (well, lots of it will but who’s got it?). Only God, if it’s His will, He will give it to you.

Visit this site: www.godhearme.org and post your prayers or become prayer partners. This is free website, no donation solicitations and registrations required. You can also join in the forum board.

You Have A Very Special Christmas and New Years Mary23. .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

WhAt sHaLl iT PrOfIt a mAn iF He gAiNs tHe wHoLe wOrLd bUt lOsEs hIs sOuL.
    Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    You Have A Very Special Christmas and New Years Mary23. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You too MakeItRight! Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year!

I am praying that the Fitzmaster gets a conviction of Blago and his handler, Emmanuel, then they turn on the Obamessiah. Convictions all round. Rock on baby.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I am praying that the Fitzmaster gets a conviction of Blago and his handler, Emmanuel, then they turn on the Obamessiah. Convictions all round. Rock on baby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right then put the whole country in a mess! In the unlikely event of it ever happening, the 2000 election will look like child's play.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mary23:
    Be careful what you pray for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HaHa!!! Very Funny!!! Already Been There! . Very Tricky!!!

Prayed and Wished For A Family!!! I Neglected The Part About Them Being Good, Honest, Decent Folk!!! LOL. Laughs On Me! I Since Have Learned The Rules Of Prayers and Wishes!!! Be Careful What you Wish For, you Just Might Get It!!!! Don't Leave Out the Details!!!!!

grew up In The hood! Learned Alot! Advanced Beyond! Became Successful!!! Following All The Rules!!! When You Make Your Wish? Be Aware That Both Sides Hear!!! Good and Bad!!! Tricky!!! Make Sure You Are Certain The Good Is Good!!! .

GAME!!!

120,000 Under my belt, From Every walk Of Life!!!! .
    Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, news Anchors, Investors, naturalists, Writers, Congressman, senators, Generals, Movie Stars, Voodoo, Christian, Muslim, Dali, Every Single Culture, Lower Class, Middle Class, upper Class, Sane, Insane, ALL!!!! In Their Own World and Separation from profession!!!!
    We Are F U * * E D!!!!
    Uncontrolled Immigration Will destroy America! Not Those Of Honesty, Morals, Values, That Wish To Be a part of This Country! Those That Use Deceit and Manipulation To Enter!!! I Am Ashamed Of My own Country For Being So Very compassionate To Those That Come With Fraudulent intentions!!!! Fooling America!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I don’t want to be controversial but somehow this economic turmoil could be answers to the prayers of the ‘illegal immigrants’. Not consciously (I hope) but God answers prayers in HIS way in HIS time. It is like Moses telling Pharaoh to free his people from bondage and slavery but Pharaoh did not listen so catastrophic events happened that cost Pharaoh his kingdom. After the disapproval of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, they broke many hearts, mostly of the poor and the helpless. Yes, there are few bad apples but too few to mention. If this oppression continues, I ‘m afraid God will send more problems until HIS people are given the path to freedom and be able to live a life of dignity.

Yes, be careful what you prayed for.