free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1751- transferred to California

I applied to remove conditions in July. Two weeks later got letter saying conditons have been exteneded for one year.
    Later got letter for biometrics
    and then got letter saying case was transferred to to vermont service center
    I lie in georgia so i sent it to california.
    now i got a notice saying it has been transferred back to california to speed up processing
    why would they send it back and fourth.?
    what does that mean?
    did that happen to anyone?

I applied to remove conditions in July. Two weeks later got letter saying conditons have been exteneded for one year.
    now i got a notice saying it has been transferred back to california to speed up processing
    what does that mean?
    did that happen to anyone?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uvrays:
    what does that mean?
    did that happen to anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    When USCIS service centers are backlogged, the agency will routinely ship the petitions to another service center to help ease the backlog. In this case, it is good news that it is going to California now because there precessing time is approximately 6 months, unlike Vermont service center.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

BEFORE I RECEIVED LETTER OF TRANSFER I GOT EMAIL SAYING THAT IT WAS TRANSFERRED AND FOLLOW ANY DIRECTION ON LETTER. tHERE WAS NO DIRECTION TO FOLLOW.

DID THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE

CAN THEY ASK FOR MORE EVIDENCE
    I SENT EVIDENCE OF WE BUYING A HOUSE BEFORE GETTING MARRIED
    I SENT EVIDENCE OF WE HAVING BANK ACCOUNT FOR TWO YEARS TOGETHER BEFORE GETTING MARRIED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uvrays:
    BEFORE I RECEIVED LETTER OF TRANSFER I GOT EMAIL SAYING THAT IT WAS TRANSFERRED AND FOLLOW ANY DIRECTION ON LETTER. tHERE WAS NO DIRECTION TO FOLLOW.

DID THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE

CAN THEY ASK FOR MORE EVIDENCE
    I SENT EVIDENCE OF WE BUYING A HOUSE BEFORE GETTING MARRIED
    I SENT EVIDENCE OF WE HAVING BANK ACCOUNT FOR TWO YEARS TOGETHER BEFORE GETTING MARRIED </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, they can ask for more information. The letter should have a return address of where to send it. If you do not have the information, write a letter explaining why and if you need more time.

Also, in most cases, you will receive an e-mail first before you receive the actual letter if you are registered with USCIS to check your case status.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

they did not ask for more information
    all they said is to speed up processing they transferred it back to california

originally it was in carlifornia

do you think it will take july' 2008 date when it first arrivedin california

i sent my i 751 removal of conditions in June! We have heard nada, nothing, zilch! It was to california office......i thought they were supposed to be fast. Its going on 8 - 9 months... Should I be worried?

ALL I SENT TO REMOVE CONDITIONS WERE
    HOUSE INFORMATION
    BANK STATEEMNTS FROM BEFORE AND AFTER WE WERE MARRIED
    INSURANCE CARD
    MEDICAL INSURANCE CARD
    CAR INSURANCE
    CREDIT CARD COPIES WITH BOTH NAMES
    COPIES OF DEED FOR OUR HOUSE WE WERE LIVING IN BEFORE MARRIED
    TRAIL OF INSURANCE
    AND LETTER WITH EXPLINING EACH EVIDENCE
    I LABELED EACH EVIDENCE EXHIBIT A THRU Z
    I EXPLAINED EACH ON A COVER LETTER