free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i have a important ? again

Hi everyone?Thanks for all the replys..
    Well My thing is that i been dating my girl for a 1yr 1/2 now and now we are married this past november.the thing is im a born citizen and she is a illegal immagrant..so i dont no wat to do love my wife very much.. and i want use to make a better future for us.But now i dont no wat to do as far as immagration goes.dont no if a case like this will cost alote if i got a lawyer.im so confused. I really need help or ideas of what to do..i want to get this over ASAP. But dont want to make the situation worse by just going to immagration.. so any thing that you can tell me would be alote of help.She is from nicaragua in south america.and was in miami for awhile until i met her..now she lives wit me in mass.i think she has been hear for like 7yrs+.
    she has no police record but no papers wat so ever no ssn,visa,nothing and old exp passport.My last issue is this im going to do my taxes but in this situation how should i file so i myself or her dont get in troulbe or avoid it coming back to me or us in the future.Do i file single sepratley how?i really need help thank you....

Well My thing is that i been dating my girl for a 1yr 1/2 now and now we are married this past november.the thing is im a born citizen and she is a illegal immagrant..so i dont no wat to do love my wife very much.. and i want use to make a better future for us.But now i dont no wat to do as far as immagration goes.dont no if a case like this will cost alote if i got a lawyer.im so confused. I really need help or ideas of what to do..i want to get this over ASAP. But dont want to make the situation worse by just going to immagration.. so any thing that you can tell me would be alote of help.She is from nicaragua in south america.and was in miami for awhile until i met her..now she lives wit me in mass.i think she has been hear for like 7yrs+.
    she has no police record but no papers wat so ever no ssn,visa,nothing and old exp passport.My last issue is this im going to do my taxes but in this situation how should i file so i myself or her dont get in troulbe or avoid it coming back to me or us in the future.Do i file single sepratley how?i really need help thank you....

before anyone can help you, tell us this... how did she enter? i.e. with a passport and visa (albeit expired) or by crossing the border without inspection?

Also take a look at the NACARA (spelling?) laws... being from Nicaragua she may be entitled to certain priveldges not normally alloted.

Jose797
    I read your post and I am in a simalar situation, has anyone given you any good help!!!!

Originally posted by jose797:

Did ya'll do as Spouse suggested and look into the NACARA?

Plz give here more info as spouse suggested....thanks...

She is not from South America, Nicaragua is CENTRAL AMERICA, and please look into NACARA Act.