50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Why TSC so far behind?

Hello. I'm new here. Why is the Texas Service center so far behind on processing I-751? They are only up to Jan 04, while other centers are more current. We received a letter last September (2004) stating they had 120 days to grant interview or approve.

Hello. I'm new here. Why is the Texas Service center so far behind on processing I-751? They are only up to Jan 04, while other centers are more current. We received a letter last September (2004) stating they had 120 days to grant interview or approve.

They do not follow those dates you see there at all.

I applied in Oct'03 and am still waiting and yes, I was at the local office this week and they advised the file was still at the service center ie TSC. Some people who filed in Jan'04 and after have been approved.

So, please keep yourself busy and forget the I-751 for now, sooner or later you will hear from them.

To be honest with you.... I don't look at those dates at all coz they don't matter the most....the only thing is 100 % confirmatory is when u get ur approval in hands otherwise don't waste your time looking at those stupid dates ... lot of people are waiting for like more than 6 months past those dates ....Good luck...Pasha

I believe I've read somewhere that posted dates refer to different things at different SC; some posted averaged dates while others posted "earliest case under adjudication".

If your case got picked for local district interview, then the wait is going to be considerably longer. FYL. We filed I-751 for my wife with TSC on Jan. 7 04. NOA received Jan. 21 04. I-751 approved without interview Nov. 1, 04. Approval letter received Nov. 12, 04.
    Good Luck.