50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i-751 denied, I dont wana get deported,we have a baby gir,i love my dora, please help

I went alone joint i-751 interview on 06/08/2009,divorced final 1 week before interview date 06/01/2009 and in the interview i gave the divorce decree to immigration officer and she took my experied green card and she told me that she is gona denied the joint i-751 bcz my divorced final.after 1 week of the interview day i got denial letter by mail and it says that termination of conditional residence status on 06/08/2009, Same week i filed brand new i-751 waiver (based on good faith marriage) to VSC.date on new i-751 waiwer (i-797 NOA)i got 1 year extension letter on 06/15/2009 but i didnt received biometric appointment yet already 1 AND HALF month . PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP, your advise will be highly appreciated.Do i have to do anything more?THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I went alone joint i-751 interview on 06/08/2009,divorced final 1 week before interview date 06/01/2009 and in the interview i gave the divorce decree to immigration officer and she took my experied green card and she told me that she is gona denied the joint i-751 bcz my divorced final.after 1 week of the interview day i got denial letter by mail and it says that termination of conditional residence status on 06/08/2009, Same week i filed brand new i-751 waiver (based on good faith marriage) to VSC.date on new i-751 waiwer (i-797 NOA)i got 1 year extension letter on 06/15/2009 but i didnt received biometric appointment yet already 1 AND HALF month . PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP, your advise will be highly appreciated.Do i have to do anything more?THANK YOU SO MUCH...

you are on the right track dont worry. it was a mistake to go to the interview anyway if your divorce was final. you have to file the i-751 waiver only when the divorce is final and there you go, they extended your status and as for the biometric its still early. it takes between5-8 months to process the i-751 at VSC at this time. just hang in there and make sure to keep checking your mail box daily and check the status online whenever you have a chance . i hope you sent good evidence to prove bonafide relationship. take care and good luck

Not looking good. Not filing the waiver before the interview is considered a fraud indicator, especially if the first I-751 was filed jointly. That is considered fraud.

You probabaly should have filed for the waiver I751 before you went to the interview,since you knew U already had a divorce pending and filed way before.
    Its a no brainer the application was right away denied because on the application,you check the box "still married" and on the day u went to the interview,you were no longer married,thus,your application becomes completelty and totally invalid,thus - application denied.

But you right away filed a new I-751 waiver.
    So you'll get a new interview date sometime in the future.
    My question is,what did you sent with your "new" application,since you are no longer married and trying to lift your condition.
    Remember,you should have sent,all the stuff that will convince the officer "this person was indeed and truly married and came to this country for love and love reason only" Then you have to convince the officer with proof,that you guys were living together,and had an actually life together...
    Having a baby these days has no meaning anymore,as far proof of bonofide marriage goes.

Good Luck buddy!

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!!!! WELL WHEN DIVORCE WAS FINAL(1 WEEK BEFORE THE INTERVIEW DAY)BEFORE INTERVIEW I SPOKE TO 4 LAWYER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO GO TO INTERVIEW,I CAN NOT FILE I-751 WAIVER BCZ ALLREADY SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW JOINT I-751.I THOUGH WAS I CAN FILE I-751 WAIVER ONCE I GET THE DIVORCE DECREE,BUT FOR THE IMMIGRATION LAW SAYS IF ALREADY SCHEDULE FOR I-751 INTERVIEW, U HAVE TO GO TO INTERVIEW AND DEAL WITH THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AND I JUST WANA MADE A SURE THAT IS THAT TRUE? AND I DID INFO PASS AND I TALK TO IMMIGRATION OFFICER BEFORE THE INTERVIEW AND ALSO HE TOLD ME THAT DO NOT FILE NEW I-751 BCZ WAST YOUR MONEY(AND ALSO HE TOLD ME THAT IF I DIDNT SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW , I CAN FILE I-751 WAIVER,IT WAS TO LATE FOR DO ANYTHING) , HE TOLD ME SAMETHINK LIKE LAWYERS TOLD ME.OF COURSE I KNEW THAT IT WAS GONA DENIED,IF I GO TO ALONE JOINT INTERVIEW. I SUBMITTED NEW I-751 WAIVEW(550 PAGES, A LOT OF AVIDENCE) TODAY I SPOKE THE 1 LAWYER ,SHE ASKED $3500 FOR CLEAN ALL MESS,I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? THE LAWYER TOLD ME THAT SHE IS GONA FILE ANOTHER I-751 WAIVER GOOD FAITH MARRIAGE SAME AS I DID(BUT NO FEES FOR IMMIGRATION $545 BCZ ALLREADY I SENDED),BUT SHE IS GONA DO HER BEST(THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH MONEY AND SHE TOLD ME THAT %100 IT WILL BE APPROVE,IF SHE DOES PRAPERE FOR NEW I-751)) AND ALSO TODAY LAWYER CHECKED CASE STATUS ON MY JOINT I-751 STILL IT SAYS PENDING AND LAST UP DATE WAS LAST WEEK ON THE CASE,WHY IT DOESNT SAYS DENIED??? BCZ ALLREADY I GOT THE DENIED LETTER LAST MONTH...I SUBMITTED ALL THOSE EVIDENCES ARE JOINT: HEALTH INSURANCE,LIFE INSURANCE,CAR INSURANCE,CAR LOAN.PERSONAL LOAN,AAA,HOME PHONE,CABLE,LEASE AGREEMENT FOR 4 YEARS,DIVORCE DECREE,TAX(FEDERAL AND STATE), AFFIDAVITS, BABY BIRTH CERTIFICATE,CHECKING ACCOUNTS STATEMENTS AND SEVING ACCOUNTS STATEMENTS,CREDIT CARDS STATEMENTS,PICTURES,TRIP TICKETS,GIFT RECEIPTS...ETC. PLEASE TELL ME SHOULD I GET THIS LAWYER ($3500) OR ???

NO!!! Do not get a lawyer and waste your money!
    The only time you will need a lawyer is A. your marriage was kinda "fake" lol or you have no proof at all...

But otherwise you do not need a Lawyer PERIOD!!!

You already filed your waiver application and got your 1 year extansion.So you are on the right track...in couple months or so, you will receive a letter for an interview.
    To that interview,you go with all your evidence,in case you have not submited it with your i-751 application. If you did,bring them all with you,just in case...

At the interview,the officer will ask you about your marriage,about your wife etc..how marriage life was,how you guys met etc...and why divorce what happened etc basic stuff.

Bottom Line,if the marriage was really real,honest and bonofide...it will all be good.

Imagine,you are the officer and you are viewing someones application,now imagine,what you wanna see or should see,that will make you realize and notice "yeah,this marriage was real,they really dated before marriage,they really got married and lived together as husband and wife"

You should also have affadavits from your ex US citizen spouse's family members,vouching that you guy's marriage was real etc...

Just wait for the interview...and relax!!!

You do need an attorney. Your first attempt was denied, so you will now be referred to the National Security and Fraud Detection unit of USCIS. They will deny your second application without adequate proof of a valid marriage. Just going through the motions will not work. Get a very good attorney. Price is usually the best indicator of an attorney's quality.

not true , dont answer if u dont know the answer, he got denied bcoz he was divorced . he can't file if the divorce was final and that why hes filing i-751 (waiver) now. they deny it bcoz he was already divorced. send all your good evidence and file your 751 waiver and dont listen to this federale86 man. he does not know his head from his toes when it comes to immigration, ask him about cows and i bet you he know it all

Tank you so much everyone for all advice,i checked my mails today and still i didnt get the biometric letter(ASC appointment) , is that normal almost 50 days and i didnt get it yet...