free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were a President of the United States What Would You Do

If you were the President of The United States of America, what would you do to illegal immigrants who entered the country and broke immigration laws, what would you do to people who defraud USC and or US Govt? Come on lets see what kind of policy would you develop.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

If you were the President of The United States of America, what would you do to illegal immigrants who entered the country and broke immigration laws, what would you do to people who defraud USC and or US Govt? Come on lets see what kind of policy would you develop.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

I'll send then around to your place and let them carp on you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I'll send then around to your place and let them carp on you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you immigrants that stupid and blind and cannot read the question properly. Should I put my question in Espanol? This is America, LEARN ENGLISH

Of course I can speak English, but you don't.
    You speak American lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FianceeOfMicheal:
    Of course I can speak English, but you don't.
    You speak American lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I can see very well when you spell Michael as Micheal....lol

That was a typo, not a spelling mistake dumbo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    That was a typo, not a spelling mistake dumbo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Type because the keyboard has English characters, not Espanol...right

If I was President of the United States; I would kill every Moslem, Nuke every moslem city seize their countries rape their women and take their oil and just massacre whoever stood in my way.

I would outlaw VAWA and IMBRA and restore human rights to the men in this country; I would ban alimony, equittable distribution, child support laws and all other unjust anti-male harassment. I would allow any man the right to be secure in his own home that he paid for and be allowed to boot out any liar, cheater fraudster without fear of being arrested.

I would outlaw obesity, especially in women; Anyone that was overwright would be sent to a fat camp. I would ban women wearing pants, ugly clothes, pantyhose, and mismatched colors. This is important. I would require all women to take a class in High School on how to dress appropriately, how important it is not to be fat or dishonest, and how to s e x ually please their man.

I would pemit a path to legal immigration based soley on what the applicant can offer to the U.S.. I would IMMEDIATELY deport ALL convicted criminals and fraudsters; if they were US Citizens, I would drop them over Africa or Antarctica.

I would tell the negroes to stop their nonsense, get over the slavery thing, get off welfare and get to work.

I would bomb feminist organizations, abortion clinics and any non judeo-christian institutions

I would take over all of America (Canada, Mexico, Central and South America included) militarily and declare them our property.

That would be on the first day...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    If I was President of the United States; I would kill every Moslem, Nuke every moslem city seize their countries rape their women and take their oil and just massacre whoever stood in my way.

I would outlaw VAWA and IMBRA and restore human rights to the men in this country; I would ban alimony, equittable distribution, child support laws and all other unjust anti-male harassment. I would allow any man the right to be secure in his own home that he paid for and be allowed to boot out any liar, cheater fraudster without fear of being arrested.

I would outlaw obesity, especially in women; Anyone that was overwright would be sent to a fat camp. I would ban women wearing pants, ugly clothes, pantyhose, and mismatched colors. This is important. I would require all women to take a class in High School on how to dress appropriately, how important it is not to be fat or dishonest, and how to s e x ually please their man.

I would pemit a path to legal immigration based soley on what the applicant can offer to the U.S.. I would IMMEDIATELY deport ALL convicted criminals and fraudsters; if they were US Citizens, I would drop them over Africa or Antarctica.

I would tell the negroes to stop their nonsense, get over the slavery thing, get off welfare and get to work.

I would bomb feminist organizations, abortion clinics and any non judeo-christian institutions

I would take over all of America (Canada, Mexico, Central and South America included) militarily and declare them our property.

That would be on the first day... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>