Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential candidates and their stand on immigration

Pourd,
    Surprised that the ecnomy was not included in their review.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

That surprised me too, Hudson, since it's one of the top issues facing our nation. But since immigration has been pushed to the top by all media organizations, maybe the economy has fallen off the list? Lol.

Originally posted by africa:
    who are you to judge someone,s religion and family background.to sigle out obama out of bunch just because of his backgrund tells a lot about you.i think u.k or aussie are the place for you to live.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    I haven't got the right to vote.. but if I had, I dont think I would vote for Obama (due to his religious and family background).

I dont wish to insult anyone but the only difference I see between Obama and Osama is the B and the S, and if you put those together what do you get.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I am not up with the politicians over here, as I cannot vote anyway, but from what I heard ,was when they were saying the pledge of alliegance to America, if one of those politicians is just standing there with his hands in his pockets not saying anything, would you want that said person to become the next president of the USA. I think not!!!

Originally posted by Beverly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    I haven't got the right to vote.. but if I had, I dont think I would vote for Obama (due to his religious and family background).

I dont wish to insult anyone but the only difference I see between Obama and Osama is the B and the S, and if you put those together what do you get.
    While I am not an Obama supporter, he has NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM, is a Christian and has been the member of THE SAME BAPTIST Church in Chicago for more than 20 years . I have visited his church on several occasions. All of the internet rumors that he is muslim, etc. are deliberate smear tactics to sabatoge his bid for the presidency. His father and step father were both muslims as is his name but that is where his affilation with the muslim faith begins and ends. Read his book "The Audacity of Hope" he tells you exactly who he is.

As pitiful as it all is it's just politics as usual in America. In the future you would be wise to arm yourself with knowledge from various sources, research them all before assuming that because something is on the internet it must be the truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said I cannot vote as yet, but Beverly, maybe you should take some of your own advise, when posting some of your Articles taken from the internet.

As pitiful as it all is it's just politics as usual in America. In the future you would be wise to arm yourself with knowledge from various sources, research them all before assuming that because something is on the internet it must be the truth.
    Jake01 is so right! ha ha
    So why should anyone believe the trash you post Miss Beverly?
    You said it! ha ha ha

Hello John Boy

A "Wholesome" Walton Family Welcom to ILW

I see you are new here on the forum or perhaps you were here before with us under another name .
    Something about you seems familiar.

In anyway, Are you here seeking immigration advice for a problem, or here to help us on the forum to give IMMIGRATION advice?

Let us know if we can help you with immigration problems or advice.

Originally posted by Jake01:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

While I am not an Obama supporter, he has NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM, is a Christian and has been the member of THE SAME BAPTIST Church in Chicago for more than 20 years . I have visited his church on several occasions. All of the internet rumors that he is muslim, etc. are deliberate smear tactics to sabatoge his bid for the presidency. His father and step father were both muslims as is his name but that is where his affilation with the muslim faith begins and ends. Read his book "The Audacity of Hope" he tells you exactly who he is.

As pitiful as it all is it's just politics as usual in America. In the future you would be wise to arm yourself with knowledge from various sources, research them all before assuming that because something is on the internet it must be the truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said I cannot vote as yet, but Beverly, maybe you should take some of your own advise, when posting some of your Articles taken from the internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get upset with me because you took INTERNET GOSSIP as gospel. The stories I print are from reputable sources, dated and have links to back up the source. You can't make up the stories I post and with all the crime being committed by illegal aliens in America, I don't have to. You on the other hand just started spouting something you heard with no proof and took it and ran to this board to post it. Don't blame me for your actions.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Originally posted by 4now:
    Hello John Boy

A "Wholesome" Walton Family Welcom to ILW

I see you are new here on the forum or perhaps you were here before with us under another name .
    Something about you seems familiar.

In anyway, Are you here seeking immigration advice for a problem, or here to help us on the forum to give IMMIGRATION advice?

Let us know if we can help you with immigration problems or advice.
    I recognized instantly that "John Boy" (like a few others on here) have multiple screen names that they post under all in the name of stalking and harrassment.

Too bad those who perpetrate this juvenile behavior and poorly disguised tactic have yet to realize you can only fool some of the people some of the time.

Take Care 4 Now
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Ah . . . Jake, that's the video that started the fake story that he was muslim, did not say the pledge of allegiance, etc. Unfortunately, you must have missed his tv interview where he addressed THAT myth and a few others.
    Here's a link, that disputes all those popular rumors. If you don't like this link just plug in "Myths about Barack Obama" and you'll get an entire page:

MYTH #4 Obama is Unpatriotic and Refuses to Put His Hand Over His Heart During the Pledge of Allegiance

An anonymous e-mail has been sent out to countless people stating exactly that. Ridiculous as it may be, some people actually believe it. This is exactly what happened blow by blow and shows you the infamous photo of "Barack Dissing The Flag". I am amazed this has gotten as much attention on the net as it has, it just shows how desperate someone is getting (either Hillary or the Republicans). The event ocurred at Senator Tom Harkin's steak fry in Iowa and the attackers take everything out of context. Obama, Richardson, & Hillary are all facing away from the flag as the national anthem is being played. If this were a miltary funeral then all 3 were in violation of code. This being a steak fry means that no one has broken flag code. Its a good photo for the myth but in reality Obama is a stout patriot and always puts his hand over his heart when he says the pledge of allegiance. Nice try to the anonymous attacker who instigated the myth. The fact that he/she remains anonymous should in itself prove its not true.

MYTH #5 Obama is a Muslim

Yes this hub would be funny if so many American's weren't so gullible. I am in fact getting somewhat demoralized by how easy it is to sway the masses as of late. When I need to refuel though I listen to Obama's Iowa Speech which was a masterpiece. I have included the video below.

No of course Barack Obama is not a muslim. I see many attackers using his full name Barack Hussein Obama to try and bring these allegations more truth. This is flat out racism for people to try to and do what they do and it is getting pretty ugly out there. The full allegation and answer is quite lengthly so I will try to abbreviate. Barack's father was born in Kenya and was raised as a muslim. When Barack's father grew up he became an atheist or agnostic. Obama attended Catholic & Muslim (in Indonesia) schooling for 4 to 5 years before being sent to live in America with his grandmother. He was sent to these schools not for religion but because his mother wanted him to attend the best schools around for educational purposes. Barack Obama is a Christian and has never had anything to do with Muslim Religions. Just another desperate attempt to keep this inspirational leader out of the White House.

I hate to say it but I am beginning to think America is home to much more closet racism than I thought before. The good news is that our youth definitely is not judging Obama by the color of his skin as the youth will be and is the future of this great country.

PS- I will update as more myths appear as I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

MYTH #6 Obama Was Sworn Into Office With The Quran

That didn't take long at all. Not 12 hours after this is published a new ugly myth out being spread on the web. I double checked with Politifact just to be sure but Barack Obama was sworn in with a Bible as I expected since Obama is a Christian

http://hubpages.com/hub/Barack-Obama--Top-Ten-Myths
    Wolves Travel In Packs