publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Why was form 131 Travel Doc Denied?

My husband just received a letter with the date and time for an interview with USCIS for permanent resident card (appt. is next month). We filed all our stuff in May, so I guess it didn't take as long as I thought......

Today, 4 days after getting that interview letter, we get a notice that his travel document was denied. What are some reasons for that? Is it because he is Iranian?

Thanks so much! I am new to this site!

My husband just received a letter with the date and time for an interview with USCIS for permanent resident card (appt. is next month). We filed all our stuff in May, so I guess it didn't take as long as I thought......

Today, 4 days after getting that interview letter, we get a notice that his travel document was denied. What are some reasons for that? Is it because he is Iranian?

Thanks so much! I am new to this site!

Hello Joo

Welcome to the ILW site and forum\

congrats on getting an interview so quickly also.

There should be a reason outlined in the letter you received about why the advance parole was denied.

is there a pressing reason that he has to return to the home country before the interview next month? It is always risky to leave before the interview anyway. There is not a guarantee that he will be let back into the country on advance parole. Most of the time alien is out of status and should not take that chance.

Iranians are terrorist; USCIS should have deported him. You are a traitor for marrying an Iranian !!!

sonofmichael,you are a scum bag,stop spoiling things on this site,go live a life or find one of your own,you are a definite menace to society!!

your name is now son of a retch!

Another terrorist defending Iranian terrorists. You should be deported too !!!

You people never seem to read the letters you get from USCIS. There was a reason there. Tell us. Iranians get advanced parole and reentry permits just like every one else. Quit trying to play the racism card, but then Iranians are Aryans and white. So you can't play the racism card anyway.