free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Olde Tired Allegation: Racism

Olde thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is motivated by racism. That is either s.tupid or evil. Which one?

Olde thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is motivated by racism. That is either s.tupid or evil. Which one?

Go get some sleep, man, you appear to be exhausted
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

That's stupid and evil racism in reverse.

This guy has some very serious comprehension problems.
    I didn't even use the word RACE in any of the posts he refers to.
    Looks like he has no logical argument to make ergo resorting to a race card.
    Mexican is not a Race, you moron !

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

everytime losers have no argument they pull the race card. And this is not just a mexican thing, it applies to all who are and/or feel inferior, lazy, ugly, liars, cheaters, etc. I heard a negro woman once saying that she has not and will not work for anyone until she and "her people" get "compensated" just like the japs. I asked her: compensated for what? then she pulled the slavery card. I told her that this is not going to happen.

LOL, they accuse those who disagree with them of racism, then when someone fights back, they cry and say they never accuse someone of racism.

Glad to see that the left finally admits that Mexicans and Muslims are not a race.

Olde, be sure and let RN, Brit, Abercrumbie and such know that.

Wait a minute, you are being a hypocrit by accusing me of what you yourself are engaging in right now.

You claimed that i blamed you of racism when i allegedly ran out of argument when in fact it is YOU who brings the accusation of race against me in this particular thread while there was nothing in my posts either arguing against you or suggesting that Mexicans are a Race or that illegal immigration status is an indication of the race.

Where did you get these things from other than out of your own head, huh, federale?
    Please answer now, you moron!

So, who is playing a race card here?

Hmm...
    Mind you i was commending you for posting these practically useful articles about illegals as means to Salem Witch image for illegals as a goup. And where did you hear me say that Salem Witches were a RACE???

Hmm.
    Your comprehension problems appear to be beyond any hope of repair. You disappoint me.

Federale86: I meant to say "reparation". So, I supposed that the japs and their descendants were "repaired" with $20,000 each or $1.2 billion dollars. Have you glanced over The African American Reparation Action Network? Pretty soon Spain is going to have to enter into the reparation business from the Canadian border all the way down to Tierra del Fuego. This is too amusing.

Someone12
    ....and illegals are what 'race?'