publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i-130 is approved (section 245i)work with ss# without uscis authorization.need help!

hi, my wife filed for me using section 245i in april 2001. 2 months ago we recieved NOA that the petition have been approved. i call cis yesterday and they asked me to send this forms:
    i-485 (AOS)
    i-485a (supplement A)(prove you were here on december 2000, together with $1000 fine)if u enter without inspection or ur out of status
    i-765 (EAD)
    i-693 (medical exam)
    i-864 (affidavit of support)
    g-325a (biographic info.)
    together with a copy of the approval letter.
    i work illegally with ss# without uscis authorization. now that about to fill out all this form my question is should should i indicate my ss# on all the forms where they ask for ss# or i should leave that space blank.
    anybody in this boat can share his/her experience with me.
    (my wife is still a LPR)
    thank you
    (from: new york city)

hi, my wife filed for me using section 245i in april 2001. 2 months ago we recieved NOA that the petition have been approved. i call cis yesterday and they asked me to send this forms:
    i-485 (AOS)
    i-485a (supplement A)(prove you were here on december 2000, together with $1000 fine)if u enter without inspection or ur out of status
    i-765 (EAD)
    i-693 (medical exam)
    i-864 (affidavit of support)
    g-325a (biographic info.)
    together with a copy of the approval letter.
    i work illegally with ss# without uscis authorization. now that about to fill out all this form my question is should should i indicate my ss# on all the forms where they ask for ss# or i should leave that space blank.
    anybody in this boat can share his/her experience with me.
    (my wife is still a LPR)
    thank you
    (from: new york city)

WHERE IS "SUP"

SUP... if you can read this post ( its in English). I remember you were challenging me in the past regarding NOA of LPR for I- 130 approval... read this post...

( Consulate will not issue NOA in LPR Case unless Priority date is become current, but NOA will be issued TO LPR within USA.)
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Hi Shantel,

If I may ask, how much did your wife pay in lawyer's fees? Is she allowed to work yet? Oh, and when was her Labor Certification approved?

I'm asking because I too filed under 245(i) in April 2001, and now, four years later, I'm still waiting for my Labor Certification! (I'm in Maryland.)

Good luck to you and tell your wife congratulations!

I filled my papers under 245i in April 2001, my labor cerificate was approved in April 2004. I live in Virginia.

Thanks, Rida! Wow, you are SO lucky!

When your labor cert. was approved, were you allowed to start working immediately?

Could you please give me your lawyer's contact information? I think it's time I start getting a second opinion.

Redhead !
    it looks like your labor certificate application is in Backlog Processing Center in Philadelphia. As soon as your case is entered into the U.S. Dol Pernament Backlog center a 45 day notice will be sent to your attorney. Unfortunetly due to large volume of files they can not determine when the recepit notice will be mailed. Once your labor is approved you are not allowed to work immediately. Your lawyer will have to submit I-140 petition for alien worker plus I-485 and I-765 ( employment auth.)
    Once I-140 is approved ( approx. 3 months) you should receive your work permit in 90 days. I dont think getting second opinion will help. They will tell you same things and charge you for nothing. If you feel you need more info. you can e-mail me @
    ridah_va@yahoo.com ))).

I can not understand how the Visa applicant think that Green Cards, and NOA are issued by the US Embassy/Consulate.
    What they learn on this board