50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: on of the senator answered us

today my wife got an email or aletter from one of the senators telling her that he got an answer from the answering him on the delay of my admin. processing time ( 8months)

the embassy answered him that that my case is still penidng admin. processing and when they receive anything they will let him know, and they sent a follow up my case.

1. I just need to ask why the senator contacted the embassy? our letter was stiplating that the embassy has no jursdcition on the case, but Washington DC? and how my wife answer him regarding this point? we really wanna draw his kind attention to this point but we feel its hard. so please help us with this.

2.and among their letter they mentioned

Visa applicants affected by these procedures are informed of the need for additional processing at the time of interview.
    my question : which interview they meant? the one which I already done before they sending my case to washington or they meant that there is coming interview? I ask that cause I do thought that if the admin. processing is done they will grant me the visa, and there is no more timing and delay.

this is really strange, I thought I am waiting for my visa, and K3 visa is supposed to be shorter in time than all that long procedures which kept me for about three years now in processing and apart of my wife.

I really become very frustrated after receiving this answer. I feel we knocked the wrong door, and also we do not have any energy for more processing.

Please advise me. and also if aneri or paddy read this I would appreciate their advice.
    thank you for all

today my wife got an email or aletter from one of the senators telling her that he got an answer from the answering him on the delay of my admin. processing time ( 8months)

the embassy answered him that that my case is still penidng admin. processing and when they receive anything they will let him know, and they sent a follow up my case.

1. I just need to ask why the senator contacted the embassy? our letter was stiplating that the embassy has no jursdcition on the case, but Washington DC? and how my wife answer him regarding this point? we really wanna draw his kind attention to this point but we feel its hard. so please help us with this.

2.and among their letter they mentioned

Visa applicants affected by these procedures are informed of the need for additional processing at the time of interview.
    my question : which interview they meant? the one which I already done before they sending my case to washington or they meant that there is coming interview? I ask that cause I do thought that if the admin. processing is done they will grant me the visa, and there is no more timing and delay.

this is really strange, I thought I am waiting for my visa, and K3 visa is supposed to be shorter in time than all that long procedures which kept me for about three years now in processing and apart of my wife.

I really become very frustrated after receiving this answer. I feel we knocked the wrong door, and also we do not have any energy for more processing.

Please advise me. and also if aneri or paddy read this I would appreciate their advice.
    thank you for all

Please note that when I mentioned the wrong door, I meant that we pushed the wrong button when the embassy is contacted, as the embassy in many places showed that it is waiting for the decision to come from Washington DC. So, can I refer that to the senator office?? and if yes how??

how also to tell him the K3 visa took more its concept shoul take as it is the time for answering I 130 which might lead us to CR1 visa?

I need to know what to do now? as I feel very frustrated as Washington DC now has not heard anything from the senator. also that makes me ask what is the right authority or address in Washington which conduct the administrative processing???? thank you

Someone12
    tough.....you have to follow our rules and procedures....if you don't like them, stay in your own, no doubt, very efficient and corruption-free country....