publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need processing times for Santa Ana, CA office for work permit.

I'm not sure if my first posting went through, so I'm trying this again. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

We filed all of our forms and paperwork on March 4th to the Santa Ana office in California. The filing is based on Marriage. My husband got a job offer and they want him to start right away, but he can't until he receives his work permit. We were told on April 1st, from our attourney, that the Santa Ana office was processing cases received around our filing date (they found this out by their filing service who made an inquiry on their weekly visit to the Santa Ana office).

Is anyone familiar with the Santa Ana office processing times? We still haven't received a notice from them and are worried that this job opportunity will go away. They already reposted the job offering How long does it take the Santa Ana office to send out a notice from the time they start processing the case? How long does it take to actually receive the work permit? Is there a fast solution so my husband can take this job? Help!!!

I'm not sure if my first posting went through, so I'm trying this again. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

We filed all of our forms and paperwork on March 4th to the Santa Ana office in California. The filing is based on Marriage. My husband got a job offer and they want him to start right away, but he can't until he receives his work permit. We were told on April 1st, from our attourney, that the Santa Ana office was processing cases received around our filing date (they found this out by their filing service who made an inquiry on their weekly visit to the Santa Ana office).

Is anyone familiar with the Santa Ana office processing times? We still haven't received a notice from them and are worried that this job opportunity will go away. They already reposted the job offering How long does it take the Santa Ana office to send out a notice from the time they start processing the case? How long does it take to actually receive the work permit? Is there a fast solution so my husband can take this job? Help!!!

I heard Santa Ana is taking about 3 months to process EAD's.

Cedar Scented, Where did you hear that from?

Through the grapevine.

You can always make an appointment and ask at Santa Ana yourself:

http://www.infopass.uscis.gov/

Thanks to Mo for this link:

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N#

Says Santa Ana currently working on EAD applications filed February 24, 2004.