free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: can u help me

I am here hoping to find some answers. I married a woman I found through dating website. She is Muslim from Morocco. We met couple of times in Germany where I was on a business trip and she flew in.

I filed for K1 Visa and she moved here in March 2008. One week after that she said we cannot have *** and live together until we marry as per her religion. I agreed to the culture sensitivity and we quickly married. We had the court marriage and not any other ceremony as this was very quick. She then said we cannot have *** until we have a religious ceremony according to her culture. I agreed to that as I respected her and her wish to respect her culture. Two weeks after she moved here, we applied for 485 after our marriage. After I notarized and send the necessary paper work, the next day around 1 AM in the morning she started arguing with me. During the day she was cooking and probably cut her self, a minor cut. At night she started yelling and screaming and called 911 stating I am beating her up and she is in danger. About 6 police officers came to my home, I was put on the floor laying on my stomach, a police officer had his foot on my back, my both hands on my the back of my head, the other was searching the house to see if I have any weapons, I was arrested and put in jail waiting for my bail. Since there were so many cop cars and lights all of the neighbors woke up and they saw me being arrested and taken away by police officers.

My family and all relatives live in a different state.

She told the cops that I had used knife to threaten her and cut her, she showed them the minor cut she had during the day. I told officers to see the cut because if the cut was within few minutes she should be bleeding but since she cut her self while I was at work, there was no blood and the minor cut was dried not fresh looking. Still, I was charged with an aggravated assault and criminal charges were filed against me. I was put in jail for over 48 hours until my family comes to put a bail for me.

Later the criminal charges were dismissed by DAs office because they found out the woman was lying. My name and my familys name and reputation was destroyed because of the arrest. The DAs office is not willing to charge the woman for false charges.

Even though charges were dropped the judge issued a restraining order against me and gave her the sole possession of my house. I was given just one chance to go to my house in the presence of 4 police officers to get my clothes and other stuff. I don't have any family living in my state so I moved with my parents to a different state. I had to quit my job. She is in full control of the house. At court she has some Muslim domestic violence shelter women with her. They all are looking at me and staring at me as if I had done wrong.

After this incident I am very scared and I filed for divorce. My attorney told me that now she will use the restraining order and the police arrest to get her green card and tell immigration I was monster. She said something about some violence act. What violence when I have not assaulted the woman. She has lied and filed police report. I have no criminal record, I am a crime free citizen. I have never lied to anyone. I have paid my taxes on time. Many community members can speak for my character. My neighbors can vouch for my character. My family and friends can speak about my character traits. I help charity organizations and regularly volunteer. I regularly volunteer at Habitat For Humanity. I volunteer to build houses for poor and needy and my own house is taken away from me. I have not done any wrong to any human being. Why did I have to go to jail? Was this woman some pyscho or am I missing something here? Am I going to criminally tried again? Will immigration people put me in jail because she is telling about false violence? I am out of job and I want to control my attorney fees so I am now doing research by my self.

How can I get my house back? The house is paid up and now her attorney is telling my attorney they want the house as she is alien in the country that doesn't speak English and she needs support to stand on her feet. My attorney said the divorce judges are unpredictable. They can rule based on their mood. She said it is very unlikely that a divorce judge will give her the house but I am afraid this woman might damage my house or sell things on eBay or somewhere else. Why do I have to give her my house for less than a month of marriage? A marriage that was never consummated. I am in shock and going into depression. I have started to drink heavily and think I will commit suicide any given day. I have never broken the law and was put in jail and she lied but they don't want to prosecute her. I don't think I can live with this fact in my life that I was put in jail. Every single day I am in emotional turmoil and have nightmares about the jail I was put in. I do not want to live a life where people will look at me and say I went to jail. I just feel like ending my life.

Please help me. I live in Cleveland, OH. I am 28 yrs old and she is from Morocco and she is 26. What are my options to get some justice? Can I sue the DA for not charging the woman and falsely putting me in jail? Can I sue the cops for damaging my reputation in the society? Who do I go to see in immigration office? I called the 800 number and they said they know this is happening and we will take care of it. I don't think the woman knew what she was talking about.

I am here hoping to find some answers. I married a woman I found through dating website. She is Muslim from Morocco. We met couple of times in Germany where I was on a business trip and she flew in.

I filed for K1 Visa and she moved here in March 2008. One week after that she said we cannot have *** and live together until we marry as per her religion. I agreed to the culture sensitivity and we quickly married. We had the court marriage and not any other ceremony as this was very quick. She then said we cannot have *** until we have a religious ceremony according to her culture. I agreed to that as I respected her and her wish to respect her culture. Two weeks after she moved here, we applied for 485 after our marriage. After I notarized and send the necessary paper work, the next day around 1 AM in the morning she started arguing with me. During the day she was cooking and probably cut her self, a minor cut. At night she started yelling and screaming and called 911 stating I am beating her up and she is in danger. About 6 police officers came to my home, I was put on the floor laying on my stomach, a police officer had his foot on my back, my both hands on my the back of my head, the other was searching the house to see if I have any weapons, I was arrested and put in jail waiting for my bail. Since there were so many cop cars and lights all of the neighbors woke up and they saw me being arrested and taken away by police officers.

My family and all relatives live in a different state.

She told the cops that I had used knife to threaten her and cut her, she showed them the minor cut she had during the day. I told officers to see the cut because if the cut was within few minutes she should be bleeding but since she cut her self while I was at work, there was no blood and the minor cut was dried not fresh looking. Still, I was charged with an aggravated assault and criminal charges were filed against me. I was put in jail for over 48 hours until my family comes to put a bail for me.

Later the criminal charges were dismissed by DAs office because they found out the woman was lying. My name and my familys name and reputation was destroyed because of the arrest. The DAs office is not willing to charge the woman for false charges.

Even though charges were dropped the judge issued a restraining order against me and gave her the sole possession of my house. I was given just one chance to go to my house in the presence of 4 police officers to get my clothes and other stuff. I don't have any family living in my state so I moved with my parents to a different state. I had to quit my job. She is in full control of the house. At court she has some Muslim domestic violence shelter women with her. They all are looking at me and staring at me as if I had done wrong.

After this incident I am very scared and I filed for divorce. My attorney told me that now she will use the restraining order and the police arrest to get her green card and tell immigration I was monster. She said something about some violence act. What violence when I have not assaulted the woman. She has lied and filed police report. I have no criminal record, I am a crime free citizen. I have never lied to anyone. I have paid my taxes on time. Many community members can speak for my character. My neighbors can vouch for my character. My family and friends can speak about my character traits. I help charity organizations and regularly volunteer. I regularly volunteer at Habitat For Humanity. I volunteer to build houses for poor and needy and my own house is taken away from me. I have not done any wrong to any human being. Why did I have to go to jail? Was this woman some pyscho or am I missing something here? Am I going to criminally tried again? Will immigration people put me in jail because she is telling about false violence? I am out of job and I want to control my attorney fees so I am now doing research by my self.

How can I get my house back? The house is paid up and now her attorney is telling my attorney they want the house as she is alien in the country that doesn't speak English and she needs support to stand on her feet. My attorney said the divorce judges are unpredictable. They can rule based on their mood. She said it is very unlikely that a divorce judge will give her the house but I am afraid this woman might damage my house or sell things on eBay or somewhere else. Why do I have to give her my house for less than a month of marriage? A marriage that was never consummated. I am in shock and going into depression. I have started to drink heavily and think I will commit suicide any given day. I have never broken the law and was put in jail and she lied but they don't want to prosecute her. I don't think I can live with this fact in my life that I was put in jail. Every single day I am in emotional turmoil and have nightmares about the jail I was put in. I do not want to live a life where people will look at me and say I went to jail. I just feel like ending my life.

Please help me. I live in Cleveland, OH. I am 28 yrs old and she is from Morocco and she is 26. What are my options to get some justice? Can I sue the DA for not charging the woman and falsely putting me in jail? Can I sue the cops for damaging my reputation in the society? Who do I go to see in immigration office? I called the 800 number and they said they know this is happening and we will take care of it. I don't think the woman knew what she was talking about.

wow, sorry to hear about your situation!!
    Hang on!! There are a lot of people that should give you some good advice.

PS: don't do something stupid!

Good Luck

Welcome to ILW LTS

Well.. I suppose you have figured out what has happened to you by now. sorry my friend.

YOu can still have time to save yourself and property.

What kind of lawyer did you have? He doenst sound very good or the court system that issued the restraining order seems to not be above board. Why did you not file a restraining order yourself against her

In anyway, I hope you have written a letter and documented the events and take them to the local office request ICE unit. Make sure they are notarized. Request for immediate withdrawal of petitions and affadavit of support. You say this just happened, so I will assume that the petitions have not been approved. In your letter make sure that uscis is aware that the marriage was never consumated as her plan was to never have s e x with you. Have an attorney file for a court anulment based on marriage fraud if allowable in your state. Of course, add if annulmnet cannot be granted that divorce will kick in.
    Certainly document to uscis that you feel you were a victim of marriage fraud and were set up.

This will take you off the hook for that affadavit of support. It will also document her file when they review it for the I-360 VAWA that she has probably already filed. So time is of the essence to get your paperwork in to withdraw the petitons filed 4her.

Forget about the 800 number. They are private contractors most of the time telling you what you want to hear. Unfortunately, nothing is being done on your behalf.

Right now find a good attorney and protect your assests.

How old is the marriage?

I am sorry, I think you got scamed by this woman. This is really something how all of this went so concerted - she must have known what she is doing.

I don't know why your lawyer is not offering this to you, but I think you'd be better off if you would go for an annulment rather than a divorce. If you press the case for that she scammed you, you might be able to take it from a completely different angle.

I wish you luck! I am a woman, but I hate women that would do stuff like that.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Wait for Mr. Hudson To Come And W H U P You Bad And Label You Abuser. You Have Come To Wrong Place. Here Advice Is Given To Ur Wife With Plenty Of Sympathy While Labeling You As An Abuser.

What Your Attorney Is Talking About Is VAWA. For Them Law Breakers It Is Violence Against Womens Act, But For Them Law Abider It Is Vicious Atrocities Of Womens Act

Mr. Davdah Is One Of Them Individual Who Will Help You and Give You Right Advice.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Please don't pay attention to whiteUSCNeedsHelp! He is a TROLL.

PS: whiteUSCNeedsHelp this is serious... please behave accordingly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSalas:
    Please don't pay attention to whiteUSCNeedsHelp! He is a TROLL.

PS: whiteUSCNeedsHelp this is serious... please behave accordingly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Know The Situation Demands Some Seriousness And That Is What I Am Doing, Helping The LearningSystem On How To Navigate The System. I Am Serious And Did Say Davdah Will Help Him Out. Davdah Does Not Accuse or Label Them American Men Abuser But Others Do. So I Helped Him By Waiting For Davdah's Response.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Learning the System,

Alot Of Good Info Can Be Obtained Here. Dont Hold Back Anything!

USE YOUR HEAD!!! You Can Save Yourself By Learning All You Can.

LEARN, LEARN, LEARN! ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!!!

You Are Not Alone!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    I am sorry, I think you got scamed by this woman. This is really something how all of this went so concerted - she must have known what she is doing.

I don't know why your lawyer is not offering this to you, but I think you'd be better off if you would go for an annulment rather than a divorce. If you press the case for that she scammed you, you might be able to take it from a completely different angle.

I wish you luck! I am a woman, but I hate women that would do stuff like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KollerKrot,

You Are Woman???? You Fooled Me Rascal!
    hopefully This Victim Will Receive What He Needs Here! I DO PRAY FOR MANY!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y