Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAILORDER BRIDE TRIP

Michael
    I am in St.Petersburg Russia looking for my true love. I have met many beautifulRussian women. I have fallen in love three times; Olga,20, Nataliya, 21, and "Snow White",19, and had my heart broken twice already. I received proposals for marriage form a 26 year old blonde named Svetlana and another from a 22 year old named Christine. I love this place. I will update with more details later.

Michael
    I am in St.Petersburg Russia looking for my true love. I have met many beautifulRussian women. I have fallen in love three times; Olga,20, Nataliya, 21, and "Snow White",19, and had my heart broken twice already. I received proposals for marriage form a 26 year old blonde named Svetlana and another from a 22 year old named Christine. I love this place. I will update with more details later.

Michael
    I am now in Moscow. I have also visited Novgorad and Penza. The choice is very difficult. I have narrowed it down to 5 finalists.

Svetlana, 26 blonde, seems overly interested in ring/green card; too obvious

Olga, 20 blonde, georgeous but hung up over ex boyfriend

Natasha, 21, Brunette, georgeous, no English but her eyes tell me everything

Julia, 26, Blonde, A little old, but maybe more stable and sure of herself

Eugenia, 20, Brunette, Very sweet, maybe the nicest and most sincere

What do you guys think?

Michael,

What's your true intent? Marry her and expect to loose her in 2 years or marry and stay with her for the rest of your life?

If you just want to marry her and come back to whinne to us in 2 years, then I say take svetlana. I also will be here to remind you your original intent in 2 years, ok?

If you want to marry for love, true love, I would suggest Eugenia. Those seem to be the two extremes based on your description.

You are a good devil in the sense that you dont hide behind morale values to exploit people. At least we know what you are up to.

As for me, I will keep on dreaming that I will find a georgeous american blonde for true marriage.

Good luck.

Michael
    I am thinking the same. Eugenia might be the best pick. Small town girl. Penza has no men at all. The entire town is 90 % Female. I don't know why. They have an office exclusively for mail order brides with a staff of 3 hot women and a map of the USA with all the Penza brides and they said that the girls are all very happy.

just a bit of pun here...where would you place the stamps on a mail order bride?

Cool Michael,

What's the name of the airport in Penza. How
    much does it cost to get there? Give us a financial picture. That's cool, maybe I will send one of my friend there.

Enjoy your time there boy.

Michael
    The name of the Penza Airport is Penza Airport. What are you, a clown? I tried to take a picture of the tiny airport terminal but security yelled at me that I was not allowed. Maybe it is a secret Soviet Airbase and some experiment went awry killing all the local men.

Michael
    This is very difficult decision.

Svetlana, 26 blonde, seems overly interested in ring/green card; too obvious; but somewhat hot; affectionate; might be off list

Olga, 20 blonde, georgeous but hung up over ex boyfriend; Super Super hot; Incredible; Not affectionate; very French like (a negative); I like her but think wasting my time

Natalia, 21, Brunette, georgeous, no English but her eyes tell me everything; Super Super hot; Affectionate; she might be playing with me

Julia, 26, Blonde, A little old, but maybe more stable and sure of herself; claims to already have a green card and can visit me in America; also bi, a big plus; might be playing with me; unsure of green card story

Eugenia, 20, Brunette, Very sweet, maybe the nicest and most sincere; overbearing mother; concerned she might become a babooska;

Can you guys help ???

St. Petersburg is a great city; girls are friendly, even the prostitutes

Moscow Stinks; almost got mugged and the prostitutes are pushy, old, rude

Penza is a great charming city; many girls; passed 2 old looking prostitutes; kinda funny in such a small town

Novgorod; charming city; old women; didn't see any prostitutes

Michael
    I reccomend "A Foreign Affair" as a good agency to use; good staff