Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Discussion Board Upgrade

Discussion Board Upgrade

Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce that starting this Thursday we will be making significant changes to the software powering ILW.COM Discussion Board. We have decided to undertake this step because we want to make whole new set of features available to you, our discussion board members.
    In order to do it we need to disable ILW.COM Discussion Board for several hours starting Thursday, June 14, 2012. After the discussion board is back online and running, you will need to reset your password to login to your account.
    The new forum will look and operate slightly differently and may take a little getting used to, but we expect that most members will appreciate the new functionality.
    If you have any question please free to contact us at webmaster@ilw.com.
    Stay tuned.
    Webmaster @ ILW.COM
    -BoardWizard

May I suggest getting rid of all of the Olde’s, so that we may actually have a discussion board.

No, you may not suggest that because there is only ONE OldE here.

All my former ID's were suspended in the order before I created a new one.

And the remaining OldE.(with a dot) is none other than your own creation , so that leaves only ONE OldE here which there is no reason to suspend unless suspending party is an enemy of the Free Speech and US Constitution.
    [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

The reason your former ID’s were suspended was due to your appalling behavior. Let’s look at it this way, there are many abstruse, and obnoxious characters on this board, yet none of them were so out of line that they needed to be suspended. You are clearly the worst offender, the Adolph Hitler of this board.

Next, your accusation that I am Olde (.), it’s not true. But, if you want to think I am it’s okay with me, as whoever it is has clearly caused you so very much stress and grief. Since nobody has stepped forward to take the credit, and since you want to give me the credit….thank you very much.

Originally posted by BoardWizard:
    Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce that starting this Thursday we will be making significant changes to the software powering ILW.COM Discussion Board. We have decided to undertake this step because we want to make whole new set of features available to you, our discussion board members.
    In order to do it we need to disable ILW.COM Discussion Board for several hours starting Thursday, June 14, 2012. After the discussion board is back online and running, you will need to reset your password to login to your account.
    The new forum will look and operate slightly differently and may take a little getting used to, but we expect that most members will appreciate the new functionality.
    If you have any question please free to contact us at webmaster@ilw.com.
    Stay tuned.
    Webmaster @ ILW.COM
    I am assuming that the format of the board will change as well as improving the board layout.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    you meant obtuse right and who are those ?

[also don't understand what exchanging wrinkled brown paper bags mean, and would appreciate any clearing on the subject]
    You cant delete OLDE! ong its like eliminating your sense of smell, your hearing, sight, Character drives the intellect regardless of the direction.

However Interesting, different, Appalling, Out of control many of past may have appeared to be, once upon a time it made a place more interesting than probably anywhere else on the net. If ILW was something different it probably would have rivaled twitter, real shame.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

USA, All Imigrants! Yet Many Have followed the rules, Yet Many do not have intention to follow the rules! We are all Imigrants, Yet many Worked really hard to Adjust and Belong. Many now these days do not care and have no intention of becoming AMERICAN. They come for the Benefits/Money. Their hearts belong in the place that became corrupt years ago. Some are Fantastic but few, Many Come for the $$$. USA best place to make money to send back to extended family for maybe a better life. Many Paces this planet do not understand USA yet Know that USA offers the best Escape in hopes of a better life. Tricky, Those from many years ago did same, Wanted and dreamed of same. Now those that adjusted dont want Immigrants from afar coming to USA because they know! They made it but worked hard to get it, Many today Do not have intention of working hard for anything. Original Immigrants Know and Oppose those of new. So many Categories of Immigrant today, The Bad Gangs etc, The good, Wholesome people just wanting a better life for familly. Question? How does one know how to choose who is who? You wont know my opinion it all comes down to the Good VS evil thing. Guess we see?
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

ILW was once upon a time a great place, Many got scared away. Example the Moderators, Hmm? They really did not seem to be around much, However In the Past So many Posters from All over the world! ILW once upon a time a great place, Shame the owners not follow through. Hmm Who Are the owners really? Did they really care about the discussion board? Or was it all about $$$$. I been many places ILW could have Rivaled Twitter, Once upon a time. ILW back then Brought So many people from all over the world together in one place.