50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ice! focus on catching the "REAL"bad guy aliens!!! not our loving fathers and mothers

One of the most important ICE mandates is the enhancement of public safety and the security of the American public. The broad authority of ICE allows for the identification and removal of dangerous, often recidivist, criminals engaged in crimes such as murder, predatory sexual offenses, narcotics trafficking, alien smuggling, and a host of other crimes that have a profoundly negative impact on our society.

"who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

One of the most important ICE mandates is the enhancement of public safety and the security of the American public. The broad authority of ICE allows for the identification and removal of dangerous, often recidivist, criminals engaged in crimes such as murder, predatory sexual offenses, narcotics trafficking, alien smuggling, and a host of other crimes that have a profoundly negative impact on our society.

"who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

Someone12
    every illegal alien enema bag cleaner needs to be deported, no matter how many tears their idiotic trailer-dwelling spouses shed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    every illegal alien enema bag cleaner needs to be deported, no matter how many tears their idiotic trailer-dwelling spouses shed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Really? Even the "WHITE-Skinned" ones? Possibly your relatives or of your heritage&gt; They're ALL considered"enemabag cleaners?" what actually is that anyways?

Heartbroken: With all due respect, but just how many different threads do you need to start while whining about the same situation that you whined about in all of the others?

Furthermore, the injection of your racist attitude into the discussion is...well, unwelcome to say the least. You diverted onto some racist tantrum when nobody had even mentioned race as an issue in this discussion...especially as race is not an issue.

You have such a chip on your shoulder that your inherent racism is just looking for an excuse to show itself. Disgraceful.

What race are illegal aliens, anyway? You seem to think that you know, so please enlighten us!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Heartbroken: With all due respect, but just how many different threads do you need to start while whining about the same situation that you whined about in all of the others?

Furthermore, the injection of your racist attitude into the discussion is...well, unwelcome to say the least. You diverted onto some racist tantrum when nobody had even mentioned race as an issue in this discussion...especially as race is not an issue.

You have such a chip on your shoulder that your inherent racism is just looking for an excuse to show itself. Disgraceful.

What race are illegal aliens, anyway? You seem to think that you know, so please enlighten us!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>....scundevil...i'll start as many threads as i choose to. ..how many times do you need to keep bashing me? this is an open forum, and if i feel the need to reply(as u do) to any post, or start a different thread, or whatever the reason i see fit to type away on my laptop....so be it. I see its keeping YOU entertained. so just chill and enjoy revelling in my plight.

You want special treatment for your husband. If an American male falls behind on his child support payments, he goes to jail. Period. That's the law. I know many people in jail for that reason alone. Your husband broke the law AND didn't pay child support. Why should your husband be treated better than an American Citizen? And you are very quick to use your ex husband's wife and exploiting her immigration status for your personal gain and could care less about the family that she loves. You want arbitrary justice; which is no justice at all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    You want special treatment for your husband. If an American male falls behind on his child support payments, he goes to jail. Period. That's the law. I know many people in jail for that reason alone. Your husband broke the law AND didn't pay child support. Why should your husband be treated better than an American Citizen? And you are very quick to use your ex husband's wife and exploiting her immigration status for your personal gain and could care less about the family that she loves. You want arbitrary justice; which is no justice at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> My exhusband(USC) was in arrearage to us for 6000.00 $...never went to jail, except for his continuous DUI's. He is finally making payments again, and Im working feverishly to stay above water...i know what its like, and dont make excuses for ANYone who soes not support their own!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heartbroken:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    You want special treatment for your husband. If an American male falls behind on his child support payments, he goes to jail. Period. That's the law. I know many people in jail for that reason alone. Your husband broke the law AND didn't pay child support. Why should your husband be treated better than an American Citizen? And you are very quick to use your ex husband's wife and exploiting her immigration status for your personal gain and could care less about the family that she loves. You want arbitrary justice; which is no justice at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> My exhusband(USC) was in arrearage to us for 6000.00 $...never went to jail, except for his continuous DUI's. He is finally making payments again, and Im working feverishly to stay above water...i know what its like, and dont make excuses for ANYone who soes not support their own! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As far as ICE going after anyone, CONGRESS writes the laws, and ICE just enforces them. If you have a beef about the immigration laws, that's CONGRESS, not ICE.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heartbroken: My exhusband(USC) was in arrearage to us for 6000.00 $...never went to jail, except for his continuous DUI's. He is finally making payments again, and Im working feverishly to stay above water...i know what its like, and dont make excuses for ANYone who soes not support their own! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So both your ex husband and your current husband refuse to support their children. Do you see a pattern here in the men that you choose? Don't know what State you are in but most states will incarcerate someone for failing to pay child support.