publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: whats going to happen during interview?

apply for Green card, they schedule me for finger printing on april and i just receive a letter that i have an INITIAL INTERVIEW on july,(1).... is there any posibility of them stamping my passport (giving me green card). i have been marry for only a year with a daughter. my wife and daughter are US citizen too.(i quess every thing will go alright because, i haven't been out of status, i have a baby with my wife (wich is a U.S citizen) and am pursuing chemical engineer, so i quess every thing else might go right). 2.... what's going to happen during the interview?

apply for Green card, they schedule me for finger printing on april and i just receive a letter that i have an INITIAL INTERVIEW on july,(1).... is there any posibility of them stamping my passport (giving me green card). i have been marry for only a year with a daughter. my wife and daughter are US citizen too.(i quess every thing will go alright because, i haven't been out of status, i have a baby with my wife (wich is a U.S citizen) and am pursuing chemical engineer, so i quess every thing else might go right). 2.... what's going to happen during the interview?

hi mobis...

they will ask u guys questions to see if ur marriage is legit or not... from ur case everything looks great to me...just be casual ... it's a pleasant experience for maximum people ...no need to worry at all... they might put a stamp right a way if everything is okay with ur FBI background check.... If its pending then u will have to wait until it comes...u can read more interview experience here...good luck...Pasha

http://www.kamya.com/aos/

yep, my fbi file will be 100% clean but the problem is the letter says, "initial interview for adjustment of status, why say initial?

They are entitled to ask you to come back for more interviews if there is something missing or they suspect the legitimacy of your marriage, but this sounds unlikely in your case. Have your paperwork in order and relax... you should be fine... Good luck
    it was like that when i found it... honest!