free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mother's who drugged us

I had this email sent to me, and thought how true it is, and what kids get away with today.

The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a Methamphetamine lab had been found, in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county, and he asked me a rhetorical question:

Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?"

I replied, I had a drug problem when I was young:

I was drug to church on Sunday morning.
    I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
    I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.
    I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults.
    I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie,
    brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher,
    or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.
    I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profanity.
    I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and cockleburs out of dad's fields.
    I was drug to the homes of family, friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood;
    And, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have drug me back to the woodshed.
    Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, or think.

They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin; and, if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America would be a better place.

God bless the parents who drugged us

I had this email sent to me, and thought how true it is, and what kids get away with today.

The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a Methamphetamine lab had been found, in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county, and he asked me a rhetorical question:

Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?"

I replied, I had a drug problem when I was young:

I was drug to church on Sunday morning.
    I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
    I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.
    I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults.
    I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie,
    brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher,
    or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.
    I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profanity.
    I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and cockleburs out of dad's fields.
    I was drug to the homes of family, friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood;
    And, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have drug me back to the woodshed.
    Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, or think.

They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin; and, if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America would be a better place.

God bless the parents who drugged us

That post proves that drugging can destroy a person's mind and turn people into imbeciles ! I would rather my kid be a crack addict-***** than to write such corny nonsense !!!

Proves your mentality SOM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    That post proves that drugging can destroy a person's mind and turn people into imbeciles ! I would rather my kid be a crack addict-***** than to write such corny nonsense !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that explains why you have no respect for others

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    That brought back a childhood memory. Ivory soap doesn't taste very good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had dish washing soap yuk!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    Well that explains why you have no respect for others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have respect for others, but not you and your ilk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    Well that explains why you have no respect for others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have respect for others, but not you and your ilk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's cos you are still counting those god darn rubles

@davdah: LOL (you're right on that!)

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Hi Jake,

Nice post - I'm sending this to my mother-in-law. My husband said that they were told to wash their mouth with soap when they were younger too.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley