50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: After College, what then?

I came on vacation 12 years ago. During vacation my daughter became very ill and was hospitalized for a couple months. Realizing that the treatment she needed was available here, I remained in the country. Now this daughter is recovered. I worked menial jobs and sent her to college, paid cash and she graduated as a registered nurse last May. Our visas have expired so what is the law governing a situation like ours. College degree, expired visa and then wha

I came on vacation 12 years ago. During vacation my daughter became very ill and was hospitalized for a couple months. Realizing that the treatment she needed was available here, I remained in the country. Now this daughter is recovered. I worked menial jobs and sent her to college, paid cash and she graduated as a registered nurse last May. Our visas have expired so what is the law governing a situation like ours. College degree, expired visa and then wha

You are an 'overstay'. Your only realistic chance is to marry a USC. In 12 years you didn't meet anyone to marry????

Do you have a wife already before you came here?

If not, then your only road to legal status is thru us citizen. BOTH of you

If you do.. then only your daughter has option to marry usc.

You did good for you and your daughter. now fix the situation

Someone12
    the OP is, just like the Servanos (the Filipino visa cheats) a visa cheat and liar,,,this clown scammed US taxpayers to pay for his daughter's alleged and 'sudden' illness, but then, after two months, why didn't you go back to your own country? Because you are an irresponsible visa cheat who had NO intention of living up to the privilege that was given to you,...what was stopping you and kid from returning to your own country? Where's mom? Please explain all the fraud you committed against the US of A....be sure to call proudusc...and explain your 'honest' mistake...oh, and here is a newsflash...even if your daughter ran off tomorrow and married some village idiot, and became a USC in a few years, there is NO waiver for overstaying parents.....so hit the road....now....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    the OP is, just like the Servanos (the Filipino visa cheats) a visa cheat and liar,,,this clown scammed US taxpayers to pay for his daughter's alleged and 'sudden' illness, but then, after two months, why didn't you go back to your own country? Because you are an irresponsible visa cheat who had NO intention of living up to the privilege that was given to you,...what was stopping you and kid from returning to your own country? Where's mom? Please explain all the fraud you committed against the US of A....be sure to call proudusc...and explain your 'honest' mistake...oh, and here is a newsflash...even if your daughter ran off tomorrow and married some village idiot, and became a USC in a few years, there is NO waiver for overstaying parents.....so hit the road....now.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Here you go again with your RANTING! Take the monkey out of your (_____][_____) already DIP S H I T!
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein