50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Questione for interview

Hello, I would like to ask somebody if you can tell me what is the best to do. I will have very soon immigration interviw for green card. I came here 4 years ago to family who promised to me, than I will stay with them help watching their kids a go to school and study English. I came here on turist visa, becouse they said they need me for summer vacations (for the kids),I thought that they will do all legal papework for me here. Nothing happened so I left family after 5 months. The situation was complicated, that this member of family is a lawyer and also consul for my country. I said that I want to leave back to my country, I still hade left 2 weeks, for 6 months period I have got from immigration when I came. I wanted to go see my freinds in NY. These people had my passport and never give to me back. So I left without. I was trying get my passport back and find help, everything turn aroun, I have meet my husband on the way in NY and I have got married and had a baby. Now my papework started move and I should be having interview soon. My questione is if I should tell immigration all this what happened or leave alone. I have tried get my passport back 2 years ago again,they were saing that they do not have my passport and they started made stories, that I took insurance for car, that on their summer house they find ID of somebody from Afganistan and this way threatening me ( something if I will make truble they will make my life iserable. I tried to get help and said the truth to my embassy, but becouse he is consul they just made how many times I have cross the law and no help. I would like to know if I should say what happened or just leave it alone and say that I came to visit them and study, but I did not like it so I left.
    This was standing on me all these years, I hope so that him and his family are not coming on this web site and find my story. Thank you for lissening and maybe some advice.

Hello, I would like to ask somebody if you can tell me what is the best to do. I will have very soon immigration interviw for green card. I came here 4 years ago to family who promised to me, than I will stay with them help watching their kids a go to school and study English. I came here on turist visa, becouse they said they need me for summer vacations (for the kids),I thought that they will do all legal papework for me here. Nothing happened so I left family after 5 months. The situation was complicated, that this member of family is a lawyer and also consul for my country. I said that I want to leave back to my country, I still hade left 2 weeks, for 6 months period I have got from immigration when I came. I wanted to go see my freinds in NY. These people had my passport and never give to me back. So I left without. I was trying get my passport back and find help, everything turn aroun, I have meet my husband on the way in NY and I have got married and had a baby. Now my papework started move and I should be having interview soon. My questione is if I should tell immigration all this what happened or leave alone. I have tried get my passport back 2 years ago again,they were saing that they do not have my passport and they started made stories, that I took insurance for car, that on their summer house they find ID of somebody from Afganistan and this way threatening me ( something if I will make truble they will make my life iserable. I tried to get help and said the truth to my embassy, but becouse he is consul they just made how many times I have cross the law and no help. I would like to know if I should say what happened or just leave it alone and say that I came to visit them and study, but I did not like it so I left.
    This was standing on me all these years, I hope so that him and his family are not coming on this web site and find my story. Thank you for lissening and maybe some advice.

sorry to hear the first part of your post .. some ppl in the stronger countries still feel that they deserve servants or slaves and think they get away with murder
    they should never be in any position to decide others lives .. and a counsul thats just too much

anyways .. while that story is sad it really shoudnt concern an immigration officer .. between you and him it should be a job that you came here to do .. and it ended .. and now youre into something else

now the basis of your case are all about the marriage to your husband and i would concentrate on that .. when all goes well you can buy a house next to that counsel and have a dog pee on his lawn

about the passport .. just reported it lost and have a new one issued

good luck