publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: About Phone and Electric Bill. . .

Hey Guys,
    I was wondering if anyone of you could give me their opinion about something.

I am,about to file my I 751,my wife, ex wife,did handle and got all the phone service and electric stuff done.Over 3 years ago...now the bills are on her name only,even though I am and was an authorized person,to be allowed to make changes,my name was not added or included to the bill.
    Now, should I still sent copies of the phone and electric bill? even though it shows wifes name only,but same address, or just leave it out?
    I called both companies and asked why my name is not mentioned in the bill,since I am however,am an Authorized person,since 2003,to make any changes and what not.They told me,I am an authorized user since 2003,but the bill was and is only made out to the one who's credit was checked with the social security number.

Well when I have my consulation with my lawyer I will see what she'll say,if i should still include the bill or not.
    I know back then at my marriage interview,we did not have any bills on both of our names,and we did not even bring any bills,period.

I assume,if the Immigration officer or who ever,goes by ,if you don't have this,do hyou have that,if you don't have this how about this..u know.I don't know...

If I would have known,3 years ago,if i am going to be divorced i would need all that ****,i would have made sure 100% to have it.But I guess only fraudster are prepared like that lol.
    Love makes you blind...the last thing we cared was,making sure everyhting is on both names.We had other stuff to worry about.

But whats you guys is opinion? Still present utility bills,even if its on single name?

Hey Guys,
    I was wondering if anyone of you could give me their opinion about something.

I am,about to file my I 751,my wife, ex wife,did handle and got all the phone service and electric stuff done.Over 3 years ago...now the bills are on her name only,even though I am and was an authorized person,to be allowed to make changes,my name was not added or included to the bill.
    Now, should I still sent copies of the phone and electric bill? even though it shows wifes name only,but same address, or just leave it out?
    I called both companies and asked why my name is not mentioned in the bill,since I am however,am an Authorized person,since 2003,to make any changes and what not.They told me,I am an authorized user since 2003,but the bill was and is only made out to the one who's credit was checked with the social security number.

Well when I have my consulation with my lawyer I will see what she'll say,if i should still include the bill or not.
    I know back then at my marriage interview,we did not have any bills on both of our names,and we did not even bring any bills,period.

I assume,if the Immigration officer or who ever,goes by ,if you don't have this,do hyou have that,if you don't have this how about this..u know.I don't know...

If I would have known,3 years ago,if i am going to be divorced i would need all that ****,i would have made sure 100% to have it.But I guess only fraudster are prepared like that lol.
    Love makes you blind...the last thing we cared was,making sure everyhting is on both names.We had other stuff to worry about.

But whats you guys is opinion? Still present utility bills,even if its on single name?

Hey, I thought you already filed that poor I-751 long ago!

You had a whole bunch of supporting documents, so why do you even need your electric bills? It doesn't say anywhere that you specifically must provide an evidence of joint utility bills.

So therefore you don't need to submit it.

Don't assume anything! Just do what you ought to do, no more or less.

Hey Buddy,
    I know,I am a little too crazy and I want or wish I would have everyhting and anything U know...I am too detailed oriented.

As you know,I wanna double check with an attorney first,and then sent it,either myself or with an attorney.
    My dead line is the end of September,so I assume by the middle of september I will sent it.

You think 6 or 7 Sworn Affadavits are enough?
    since i'm divcorced? I figured more is better to show my marriage was real and all

Thank you very much though for your encouraging words...So,is this true,the minute I sent my I751 waiver,I will receive few days later receipt,that says my green card is extanded for 12 more months? until they look at my file?
    is that how it always works?

First you need to get a large bucket and **** hard there (fill it up, if possible).

Then you take all that **** to nearest Medical Center: the goal is to analyze your **** and to determine whether you are suffering from any kind of mental disease.
    (Crazy **** is not allowed here).

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Impenetrable,Junior, I truly hope you've got that bug out of your butt,finally huh?!

The next time you wanna give your non sence statment,please take it down to corner of "Know Your Role Blvd" and "Jabroni Drive", straight to the Smack-Down hotel ;-)

E Killer, its nice to see that you are indeed able to have your "own" opinion.
    What can I say, Everyone has one...but you 2 are one a-s-s-h-o-h-l-e-s

Hey Buddy,
    I know,I am a little too crazy and I want or wish I would have everyhting and anything U know...I am too detailed oriented.

As you know,I wanna double check with an attorney first,and then sent it,either myself or with an attorney.
    My dead line is the end of September,so I assume by the middle of september I will sent it.

You think 6 or 7 Sworn Affadavits are enough?
    since i'm divcorced? I figured more is better to show my marriage was real and all

Thank you very much though for your encouraging words...So,is this true,the minute I sent my I751 waiver,I will receive few days later receipt,that says my green card is extanded for 12 more months? until they look at my file?
    is that how it always works?
    You are either a fraudsta or not confident enough regardless of your degree of craziness or personal characteristics.

I personally think that 1 sworn affidavit is enough if the marriage was indeed entered in good faith. But it's common sense that tells people to collect AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS NEEDED to be able to show the 'whole picture' of marriage in order to get through the process faster. If you are able to prove that your marriage was 'real' with 6-7 sworn affidavits, then yes, it is enough. If you doubt then go ahead and add hundred thousand more supporting documents, if it makes you feel better.

Yes, if you file on time, the USCIS will extend your conditional resident status for up to 12 months while your Form I-751 petition is under review.

Its not about if I am confidant enough or have enough information.I am looking at it from the Immigrations officers view.

E Killer - I think someone dropped a soap..go bend down Wuss Boy