publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CAME ON K3/K4...WHAT IS NEXT????

Hi:

I am writing for someone who is a USC. He applied k3/k4 for his wife and children which was finally approved and they are here in US. However, his eldest son did not go for the interview because he was about to turn 21 exactly 17 days after his interview date, therefore it was useless for him to come to US and go back in 17 days otherwise he would have been illegal here. This fact was pointed out by the consular officer who advised him not to apply because of a short time frame. He is still back home wating for his original I-130.

Now my question is:

what would be the procedure for him. Do we have to file some other application or paper work for him or he should just wait for the local consulate to contact him.

Secondly, the spouse of USC, who is here in US on k3, recently recived a notice I-797 that I-130 has been approved and has been sent to NVC for further processing. What does that mean? Do we have to file some form/application or just wait for further instructions.

Please advise.

Hi:

I am writing for someone who is a USC. He applied k3/k4 for his wife and children which was finally approved and they are here in US. However, his eldest son did not go for the interview because he was about to turn 21 exactly 17 days after his interview date, therefore it was useless for him to come to US and go back in 17 days otherwise he would have been illegal here. This fact was pointed out by the consular officer who advised him not to apply because of a short time frame. He is still back home wating for his original I-130.

Now my question is:

what would be the procedure for him. Do we have to file some other application or paper work for him or he should just wait for the local consulate to contact him.

Secondly, the spouse of USC, who is here in US on k3, recently recived a notice I-797 that I-130 has been approved and has been sent to NVC for further processing. What does that mean? Do we have to file some form/application or just wait for further instructions.

Please advise.

I'd suggest posting here. There are a ton of fellow K3'ers able to answer your specific questions.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...p?showforum=81