free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board, good luck!!!

Finally I am leaving this board and this time for good.
    It is really boring here, same old stuff every day, same old little cat-fights, arguments...

How many times can the same thing be repeated? ( Except those of you with legitimate , real, immigration related questions and answers).
    Just hope day is not far when there NO LONGER be any ILLEGAL ALIEN in this country so the issue will be closed on its' own and everyone will go on his/her merry way, minding their own business.

Wish you all good luck!

E.

Finally I am leaving this board and this time for good.
    It is really boring here, same old stuff every day, same old little cat-fights, arguments...

How many times can the same thing be repeated? ( Except those of you with legitimate , real, immigration related questions and answers).
    Just hope day is not far when there NO LONGER be any ILLEGAL ALIEN in this country so the issue will be closed on its' own and everyone will go on his/her merry way, minding their own business.

Wish you all good luck!

E.

Michael
    Bye E. !!!!

E. will continue to browse this site even if he/she refuses to post.

Won't you E.?

E, Michael, or whoever the c-r-a-p you are,
    Didn't you say that before? Why don't you act like an adult and get the h-e-l-l out of here?

You promised this before, Mike-Hole... Please keep your word this time. We doubt it but we can always hope.

ARQU

I truly believe that Michael is not E.... though I don't know if Epiclaughter is Michael...anyways this message is for E...

Dorogoi E...

Niyzeli vi pokidaite atot website ???? Vi ze nesyete vaznoe polozenie I vremya ot vremini dayete xorosheie informatsi lyudyam....ostavaitis na atom website.....nadeyus vi ne tak uz ogorchyenii s mnoi.....v lyubom sluchae ya zelayu vam samovo nailuchshevo....napis h i t e kogda ni bud....vash drug ...Pasha

Pasha,
    If you don't know if Epiclaughter is Michael, then how could you believe that Michael is not E?

Although i don't understand anything from the 2nd papragraph, but I can guess:

Idiot E...

Why do you annoy our website???? I don't have time to waste in arguing with depressed people like yourself... this is a clean website... we're here to help innocent people... ..you sluchae leave our board alone... .and stop being napis.. quit the drugs...Pasha

Pasha, I tend to agree with you but if you notice that Epiclaughter is simply a new ID - yet he is bored already? He can't even keep his ID's straight anymore...

The big give away is not only the tone and language used, but if you notice, Michael is always on the site posting responses to his alter alias' right away... This occurs with Depoman, Epiclaughter, and at least another 1/2 dozen stupid identities that he uses...

Now he has gone from just saying stupid and racist things to people to giving out very bad advice to unsuspecting newbies - one day someone is going to take him at his word and their life will be totally ruined. He also signs up under new ID's and trys to validate himself that way.

I feel it is much more than just childish - I feel it is malicious and a sign of a bitter, angry, and otherwise damaged outlook on life. I just hope that he one day realizes how damaging it can be to people's lives by giving out blatantly wrong info - especially now since he is fraudulantly representing himself as a BCIS employee... This is not a game.

ARQU

"how damaging it can be to people's lives by giving out blatantly wrong info - especially now since he is fraudulantly representing himself as a BCIS employee... "

Don't worry about this part I'm taking care of it, and good news is coming soon.