50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need advice my father is american

hi to all again thanks you guy.........my two sister just turn 15 and 17 this year 2005 are they age out now and im the oldest im 19 yearsold now we came here in u.s.a. on january 2004 i was 17 years old i was born on june 1986 and my two sis was born on august 1988 and the other one was born march 1990 do guy think there is any problem my they send this in california.....i know befor when we still in abroad the immigration check already we are stock and was check us for almost a year befor we got our visa... my father had married befor but he got his divorce paper the u.s.embassy ask for it that was our visa was release i hope this impormation you got would help to answer our case thanks again more power to this site god bless america and god bless us......

hi to all again thanks you guy.........my two sister just turn 15 and 17 this year 2005 are they age out now and im the oldest im 19 yearsold now we came here in u.s.a. on january 2004 i was 17 years old i was born on june 1986 and my two sis was born on august 1988 and the other one was born march 1990 do guy think there is any problem my they send this in california.....i know befor when we still in abroad the immigration check already we are stock and was check us for almost a year befor we got our visa... my father had married befor but he got his divorce paper the u.s.embassy ask for it that was our visa was release i hope this impormation you got would help to answer our case thanks again more power to this site god bless america and god bless us......