50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohmycb, Mystonesteele, Ohmy, Littlemy, Mylene Batungbacal.

I hope every day the family plan worked out well for you, I laugh at the memories. Tito, Tita, Where great! Ninang and ninong not on my favorites list. I hope all is well and you are happy. out of the box
    Tita and Tito very respectable, Worthy of Respect, Morals, values! Ninang, Ninong = For Selves. So sorry i could never respect them!
    Give Whinnie my best also .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I hope every day the family plan worked out well for you, I laugh at the memories. Tito, Tita, Where great! Ninang and ninong not on my favorites list. I hope all is well and you are happy. out of the box
    Tita and Tito very respectable, Worthy of Respect, Morals, values! Ninang, Ninong = For Selves. So sorry i could never respect them!
    Give Whinnie my best also .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Haven't a clue what this means, but I hope you and your son are doing okay.

We are are great thank you. I still dabble around the block, here and there, it is satisfying to see adjustments.

Answer = Once upon a time there was someone that was close, we connected, unfortunately the culture and rules had a different plan, regardless of who you are, must follow the plan of the family, whether you like it or not. Withdraw and the culture and family destroy you. Blogs are great places to send messages to those lost. Search engines once the key words are entered will provide . Like your very own detective, Full time for free. Eventually they surface, and maybe looking for you also?

Communication takes on many faces

Crack is Whack !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Haven't a clue what this means, but I hope you and your son are doing okay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. I see MIR is still speaking in foreign tongues LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Haven't a clue what this means, but I hope you and your son are doing okay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. I see MIR is still speaking in foreign tongues LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I don't know how he does it. I don't think I could write like that even if I were strung out on some hallucinogenic drug.

Well there's the answer Proudie LOL Stop popping those pills MIR
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Since all seem to be intrigued, MIR does things out side of the box. Maybe it was not important if anyone on this site understood?
    The servers are a great place to communicate behind the line.
    Maybe? the communication not intended for anyone here anyway? Remember what you post and share becomes worldwide, you can find it any where in the world

Hello MIR

Well where have you been? I hope all is well with you and your son, and that you have found more enjoyable things to do with your spare time. Hope you have healed from all the wrong doings done to you.

Take care 4now