free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone On this site

I Would Like To Thank You All In Advance For All Your Future Immigration Advice and Wisdom. For Now Though It's All About Me As It Always Should Be ! I Am The Direct Re-Incarnation & And Clone Of Empress Wu Zetian Tang Dynasty China (625-705 AD) Although It's Been Many Years Past From The Time I rule Of The Land I Live My Life Now In This Life To Soon Rule The Entire World. I'm The Only Female In Chinese History To Rule As Emperor. I'm An Autocrat,Ruthless In My Quest To Desire To Gain And Keep Power. I Managed To Effectively Rule China During One Of It's More Peaceful And Culturally Diverse Periods. The Tang dynasty (618-906 AD) Was A Time I Promote Freedom For Women. I Made Sure They Did Not Bind Their Feet Nor Lead Submissive Lives. I Was Born Into A Rich And Noble Family, Was Taught To Play Music, Write, And Read The Chinese Classics. At Age 13 i Was Known For Wit, Intelligence, And Beauty, And *** Then I Was Recruited To The Court Of Emperor Tai Tsung. I Soon Became His Favorite Concubine. My Eye Was Only On His Son Kao Tsung. When the emperor died and Kao Tsung took over, I was now twenty seven years old. In time I became a favorite concubine of the new emperor,giving birth to the sons he wanted. i learned to give him head wherever he wanted but that was only to distract him from other things Such as Empress ****. As mother of the future emperor of China, i grew in power. I managed to eliminate Kao Tsung's wife, That ***** Empress ****, by accusing her of killing my newborn daughter. Kao Tsung believed Me of course, and jailed that Empress **** *****. When 5 years later The Emperor Kao Tsung suffered a crippling stroke. I took over the administrative duties of the court, a position equal to the emperor. First thing i did was to created a secret police force then I would have them spy my opposition, and cruelly jail or kill anyone who stood in may way, including the unfortunate Empress **** *****. With the death of Emperor Kao Tsung, I moved my eldest son down in power and moved my younger, and much weaker son, into power. Then i would tell him what to do and in effect ruled China,
    In order to challenge Confucian beliefs against rule by women, I began a campaign to elevate the position of women. I had scholars write biographies of famous women, and raised the position of her mother's clan by giving her relatives high political posts. I moved My court away from the seat of traditional male power and tried to establish a new dynasty.
    I Proclaimed that the ideal ruler was one who ruled like a mother does over her children.
    In 690, i had my youngest son removed himself from office, and i declared myself Wu Zetian emperor of China. In spite of my ruthless climb to power, i found the best people i could to run the government,(that would be the opposite of George bush or OBmama btw), i treated those i trusted fairly. Reduced the army's size and stopped the influence of aristocratic military men on government by replacing them with scholars. Everyone had to compete for government positions by taking exams, thus setting the practice of government run by scholars. I was even fair to tea party peasants, lowering oppressive taxes, raising agricultural production, and strengthening public works.

Nice to know you all
    EMPRESS WU

I Would Like To Thank You All In Advance For All Your Future Immigration Advice and Wisdom. For Now Though It's All About Me As It Always Should Be ! I Am The Direct Re-Incarnation & And Clone Of Empress Wu Zetian Tang Dynasty China (625-705 AD) Although It's Been Many Years Past From The Time I rule Of The Land I Live My Life Now In This Life To Soon Rule The Entire World. I'm The Only Female In Chinese History To Rule As Emperor. I'm An Autocrat,Ruthless In My Quest To Desire To Gain And Keep Power. I Managed To Effectively Rule China During One Of It's More Peaceful And Culturally Diverse Periods. The Tang dynasty (618-906 AD) Was A Time I Promote Freedom For Women. I Made Sure They Did Not Bind Their Feet Nor Lead Submissive Lives. I Was Born Into A Rich And Noble Family, Was Taught To Play Music, Write, And Read The Chinese Classics. At Age 13 i Was Known For Wit, Intelligence, And Beauty, And *** Then I Was Recruited To The Court Of Emperor Tai Tsung. I Soon Became His Favorite Concubine. My Eye Was Only On His Son Kao Tsung. When the emperor died and Kao Tsung took over, I was now twenty seven years old. In time I became a favorite concubine of the new emperor,giving birth to the sons he wanted. i learned to give him head wherever he wanted but that was only to distract him from other things Such as Empress ****. As mother of the future emperor of China, i grew in power. I managed to eliminate Kao Tsung's wife, That ***** Empress ****, by accusing her of killing my newborn daughter. Kao Tsung believed Me of course, and jailed that Empress **** *****. When 5 years later The Emperor Kao Tsung suffered a crippling stroke. I took over the administrative duties of the court, a position equal to the emperor. First thing i did was to created a secret police force then I would have them spy my opposition, and cruelly jail or kill anyone who stood in may way, including the unfortunate Empress **** *****. With the death of Emperor Kao Tsung, I moved my eldest son down in power and moved my younger, and much weaker son, into power. Then i would tell him what to do and in effect ruled China,
    In order to challenge Confucian beliefs against rule by women, I began a campaign to elevate the position of women. I had scholars write biographies of famous women, and raised the position of her mother's clan by giving her relatives high political posts. I moved My court away from the seat of traditional male power and tried to establish a new dynasty.
    I Proclaimed that the ideal ruler was one who ruled like a mother does over her children.
    In 690, i had my youngest son removed himself from office, and i declared myself Wu Zetian emperor of China. In spite of my ruthless climb to power, i found the best people i could to run the government,(that would be the opposite of George bush or OBmama btw), i treated those i trusted fairly. Reduced the army's size and stopped the influence of aristocratic military men on government by replacing them with scholars. Everyone had to compete for government positions by taking exams, thus setting the practice of government run by scholars. I was even fair to tea party peasants, lowering oppressive taxes, raising agricultural production, and strengthening public works.

Nice to know you all
    EMPRESS WU

S12 I know that you will have the perfect answer for this nut case but I'll give it a try myself: who left the nuthouse open?

Hello SoM
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I guess he got tired of portraying the senator - lol!! Even switched genders on us this time - . Perhaps he should take up acting being that he's already in NY!!

That is not the great SOM !!!! SOM is engaged in many new great projects and has no time for fraudsters on this board !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    S12 I know that you will have the perfect answer for this nut case but I'll give it a try myself: who left the nuthouse open? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, the doghouse was left open a long time back. You were able to sign up, yes? Haha!

RN can't you come up with your own epithets? you ALWAYS copy what I say. Sad, very sad. Insipid, very insipid. And, oh yes, jealousy, definitely jealousy.

Definitely not jealousy, because jealousy has a totally different meaning from my attitude towards you and the rest of your ilk. I thirst for knowledge, of new and old bodies of knowledge alike. You definitely lack it. Talking to you makes me lose whatever little I have. But the likes of you serve as good punching bags or shooting targets. It has a net benefit in the long run, and it's worth the effort. Now you get the idea.

Me??? punching bag??? in your dreams *******, only in your dreams. Why is it that commie pinkos are unable to think for themselves. However, I have swept the floor with you, I have stepped all over you scumbug. If in doubt, check the good punches I threw your way a couple of days ago, together with the peanuts. You are the typical 3rd world parasite who has a chip on his shoulder. I think you are a PR, definitely black though. What's the matter pinko? Did mommy and daddy have to scrub toilets for a living? are you jealous of others because they are well-off, better educated, world travelers, wittier, smarter, and so on? Because, in my experience only a jealous loser reacts like you do. Now, get out of here and go sing the International to your Kommissar, jealous donkey.