50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Denial

My HIB is accepted and I got the receipt number, then the status change to denial on November 2009.

Decision:

On November 29, 2009, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of November 29, 2009, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

My question is
    Is it expired, or could we proceed with it?

Now what I can do it with this H1B?

I am looking for your valuable advice.

Thanks.
    Tom

My HIB is accepted and I got the receipt number, then the status change to denial on November 2009.

Decision:

On November 29, 2009, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of November 29, 2009, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

My question is

Thanks.
    Tom

Someone12
    USCIS figured out your lies and phony credentials....go the eff back home. US citizens don't want nor need visa cheats taking up valuable space in our country.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    what can you do with your H1B? if you check real hard you might find a cavity in your body, and when you do, stick it in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12 and you have never failed to disappoint me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tommmy:

Decision:

My question is

Thanks.
    Tom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your situation is complicated but not impossible. You need legal help.They might start with getting your file from AAO office under FIOA and sugest you as to how to approach in your case. All the best.

Dear Paul1,

Thank you for your valuable reply.

So, (denial at Nov 2009) it means H1B is not expired, and we can proceed with attorney. This is good news to hear.

If attorney to check the denial reason; how much it cost minimum?

Thanks

Paul1, thanks for the accolades but I do not deserve to be in the same spot as S12 I'm only his understudy.