free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question regarding re-entry permit

i would like to ask regarding the re-entry permit how long will a person can stay to his country if he has a re-entry permit?

i would also like to ask if a person is a GC holder is it exactly 5 years of stay before he can apply for naturalization ? and how long will the naturalization form can be process ?

tnx in advance hope that any one out there can enlighten me with my question . GOD BLESS !

i would like to ask regarding the re-entry permit how long will a person can stay to his country if he has a re-entry permit?

i would also like to ask if a person is a GC holder is it exactly 5 years of stay before he can apply for naturalization ? and how long will the naturalization form can be process ?

tnx in advance hope that any one out there can enlighten me with my question . GOD BLESS !

God Bless You Also!

You want Answers??? Stop The B.S.!!!

not A Secret! You Are one of Millions!!!

Post Your Question Without The sociopathic Tendancy!!! Facts!!! JUST FACTS!!!!

Noone Is Ignorant Or gullible To Any poster, Just facts!! share Your Facts For Answers! thee Compassion Game not here!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Tin, please ignore that poster above, someone will answer your questions properly soon. We have some trolls on here.

MIR...please stop harrassing members who post here, if you can't give sensible answers or know the answer, then don't post!! Stop trolling and/or using this board as your playtime.
    Stick to the play threads but leave members and new members alone, stop using them for your fun.

Again Tin..apologies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

thank you Sprint_girl07, im planning to continue my studies and wondering which is a better way to use apply for re-entry or wait 3 more years to apply for naturalization .

is any one out there have any idea how long will it take for a re-entry permit to be process?

Assuming you are a Permanent Resident already, you are correct 5yrs is the normal wait time before Naturalization. You can apply 90 days early so 4yrs 9 months from the date on your PR card.

Re-entry permits are good for up to 2yrs. You have to apply for one while still within the USA though. I've seen they can take 6 months to a year to actually get though.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

A reentry permit is valid for two years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Tin, please ignore that poster above, someone will answer your questions properly soon. We have some trolls on here.

MIR...please stop harrassing members who post here, if you can't give sensible answers or know the answer, then don't post!! Stop trolling and/or using this board as your playtime.
    Stick to the play threads but leave members and new members alone, stop using them for your fun.

Again Tin..apologies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe i Goofed??? Or Thee original Post was changed???? the Words Here now Are not The Same words replied To!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Again Tin..apologies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe i Goofed??? Or Thee original Post was changed???? the Words Here now Are not The Same words replied To! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe if the OP changed his words, the post would have had an 'edit' notation. The forum only allows so much time for you to change a post before it is marked as edited when you change something.

thanks every one for answering my question, yes i am a GC holder for 2 1/2 years, but i think for the time being i will be applying for re-entry permit so i can continue my studies . at this point is it 6 months to a year to be able to apply for a re-entry permit.

if ever i apply for a re-entry permit can i leave the US and pick up the actual permit in the embassy of my home country.

thanks in advance hope you can enlighten me again with this question of mine.
    GOD BLESS US ALL !