free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i94-w visa waiver

hi, i am a u.k citizen and on my last visit to the states, my visa waiver card was not taken from me. i still have it in my passport. i have since found out that i was supposed to return it, is this going to affect me returning to the states in the future?

i am planning on going in a few days time and have my tickets booked, i was just wondering if i am going to have any problems getting through immigration

hi, i am a u.k citizen and on my last visit to the states, my visa waiver card was not taken from me. i still have it in my passport. i have since found out that i was supposed to return it, is this going to affect me returning to the states in the future?

i am planning on going in a few days time and have my tickets booked, i was just wondering if i am going to have any problems getting through immigration

well immigration inspectors have the discretion to deny ur entry, i dont seem it will be a big problem, just be honest. Maybe you want to call the U.S. embassy in london and ask how can you return the I-94W.

how can they tell that i didn't overstay though, as no-one stamped my passport all they did was look at it?

i have looked at other site where they thought they had overstayed because they had no record of them leaving.

if anyone can help it would be much apreciated

it shoudn't be a big problem... but you never know.

I would ask the officer at the entry what to do with the old I-94 as he/she stamps a new one.. So they know I want to play by the rules...and I would have some proof of last departure (if you have other country's entry stamp in the passport - great).

no-one stamped my passport, **** it.

thanks for all your help guys so far, if anyone has had a similar experience post it on here. thanks

oh and when i got back to gatwick airport the woman just took my passport looked at it then gave it back to be. no computers no nothing.

i do not have any evidence about my return flight as i cannot remember who i booked with.

Lilo,

Just take that booking with you when you go to US. Then I'm sure you won't get "hurt". When you get back......just post it up how it went. Good luck, and wish you all the best!

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.