free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP I'M Working with a illegal

I work with a guy from mexico , This guy is here illegally. I dont have a problem with that, but this guy is been there for alot longer than me .But this guy wants to have the control and he thinks he is the boss and he is just like me, we both have the same manager. Anyway this guy has the MACHO attidude and I am a threat to him because he does'nt have the control with me. Anyway this guy has been telling the owner that i dont do anything ,I am a very dedicated and loyal employee and the manager is never there to see us working. My question is, How do i go about getting IMMIGRATION involved with this place where i work and get this ILLEGAL PICE OF **** OUT OF THIS PLACE ? I was born here iI am a white single mother.I am not the type of person that would ever get anyone in trouble for being here unless it affects my childeren and my self or my JOB.

I work with a guy from mexico , This guy is here illegally. I dont have a problem with that, but this guy is been there for alot longer than me .But this guy wants to have the control and he thinks he is the boss and he is just like me, we both have the same manager. Anyway this guy has the MACHO attidude and I am a threat to him because he does'nt have the control with me. Anyway this guy has been telling the owner that i dont do anything ,I am a very dedicated and loyal employee and the manager is never there to see us working. My question is, How do i go about getting IMMIGRATION involved with this place where i work and get this ILLEGAL PICE OF **** OUT OF THIS PLACE ? I was born here iI am a white single mother.I am not the type of person that would ever get anyone in trouble for being here unless it affects my childeren and my self or my JOB.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulieC:
    I work with a guy from mexico , This guy is here illegally. I dont have a problem with that, but this guy is been there for alot longer than me .But this guy wants to have the control and he thinks he is the boss and he is just like me, we both have the same manager. Anyway this guy has the MACHO attidude and I am a threat to him because he does'nt have the control with me. Anyway this guy has been telling the owner that i dont do anything ,I am a very dedicated and loyal employee and the manager is never there to see us working. My question is, How do i go about getting IMMIGRATION involved with this place where i work and get this ILLEGAL PICE OF **** OUT OF THIS PLACE ? I was born here iI am a white single mother.I am not the type of person that would ever get anyone in trouble for being here unless it affects my childeren and my self or my JOB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    JulieC,
    In the work world people are always sticking knives in others backs. Men compete for jobs and women generally are just inhumane to each other. What's happening to you isn't anything new. I hear complaints like this daily.

You don't have anything against him being here illegally but you want him removed to solve your problem. Why don't you go up the chain of command to your manager and discuss your complaint with him?

I don't care if you are white. Does that somehow factor into the problem at hand. Think you're superior? Deal with your situation with the manager.

Well go to the manager that wont do anything about it. This guy is trying to get fired from my job,just like he did with 1 guy aboput 2 months ago,So u just want me to sit back and watch and wait for me to be fired ,When this guy is the problem to just not me but a few other people that have that rite to work there.
    This guy is no good,

JulieC,
    First you said it was a macho attitude that bothered you. You now mention that he got another employee fired. If you are a loyal and dedicated employee then I don't understand how your manager isn't aware of that. No, I wouldn't want you nor him fired. I don't like what is called, 'Messing with somebody's money.' I think there's more to this than just his attitude. Everybody has strong and weak points and you might have some issues yourself. You could have a discussion with him about how this is bothering you.

I work with 6 people and the manager has no problem with this mexican guy ,but all the people get along great with each other but this mexican guy has a problem with everyone but the manager, like i said the manager is never there.

Are you guys just running wild? If you've no supervision then gather the six people and go on a search for the manager! Call him and request a meeting. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable and confident with the others joining you in requesting an informal meeting.

We are a conveinent store and manager is there from 6am to 2pm and we work in groups of 2's and 3 diferent shifts. We have all gone to the manager. Nothing is done about it. This Mexican guy has to go . Iwill make sure of it. Maybe I should start with ICE. I wont continue to let this pice of **** guy do anymore to hurt my job. This guy will be sorry he ever met me and it will all be done legally. I wont stop till he is gone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulieC:
    We are a conveinent store and manager is there from 6am to 2pm and we work in groups of 2's and 3 diferent shifts. We have all gone to the manager. Nothing is done about it. This Mexican guy has to go . Iwill make sure of it. Maybe I should start with ICE. I wont continue to let this pice of **** guy do anymore to hurt my job. This guy will be sorry he ever met me and it will all be done legally. I wont stop till he is gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This will work! Send the above comment to your manager. That should take care of it real quick. And possibly you as well. Hope you know for certain the guy is illegal. It won't matter anyway. A lot of calls are disregarded on assumptions.

Do what you want since you seem so hell bent on doing so. People love to talk and one day your manager will find you out. After that, your days will most likely be numbered since you'll be viewed as a problem. Obviously if the manager isn't doing anything, he's not going to appreciate your doing so. You're not going to let anything hurt your job? You're the one and only one that is doing so. It will also be legally handled when your manager deals with you and you won't be able to prove anything. Just wait! (lol)

What are you going to do in the future when you have another issue with somebody? If you can't call ICE then call Barney Fife from Mayberry and maybe he and Sheriff Andy can assist you.

There is more to the story, This guy also treats some of the customers wrong, Like i have seen him throw the change for the customer down on the counter, Many complants about this guy from many customers. This guy did get introuble for locking the beer up at 9:30 pm on the 4th of July,our busiest day of the year. Ihope to GOD that when a customer does pull him over the counter to beat him up ,I hope I am not there.This guy is treats a good amount of customers very bad and his co workwers
    . Maybe i should round up most of the customers and set up a meeting with custiomers and emploees with the owner,