1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAR !!!!

Russia has invaded Georgia

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4486208.ece

"President Medvedev of Russia told a meeting of his security council in the Kremlin. "I am obliged to protect the lives and dignity of Russian citizens, no matter where they are located."

Hmmm; maybe Brooklyn is next; they better watch out for Cheryl

"President Medvedev of Russia told a meeting of his security council in the Kremlin. "I am obliged to protect the lives and dignity of Russian citizens, no matter where they are located."

Hmmm; maybe Brooklyn is next; they better watch out for Cheryl

I find it amazing that this story is not being blasted all over the place. What the h e l l is Bush doing? He is kissing chinese communists behinds and turning a blind eye towards the most aggressive move by Russia since the end of World War 2. Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton would have never allowed this. Another disgrace to the Bush presidency !!!

My Son,

This may mean that Russia will be distracted when Israel attacks Iran in the near future. WWIII is coming sooner than you think.

Best investment in the world, a bluewater sailboat with water maker, and fishing gear.
    Michael: Father of the Idiots

WW3 Checklist

Extreme Camping Gear
    Uv water Filter
    Generator. "GAS" All the Abandoned Cars "FREE GAS"
    Forget That Ipod!!! Worthless LMAO!!!
    I Guess Its Back To Old News "Hardcover P O R N" . No More Internet. LMAO!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Son of Iggy):
    My Son,

This may mean that Russia will be distracted when Israel attacks Iran in the near future. WWIII is coming sooner than you think.

Best investment in the world, a bluewater sailboat with water maker, and fishing gear.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean this one BTW i know you are not SOM as your writings are too clever I know who you are. You exposed yourself, but in anyway... it is hilarious. Good4u

@Michael..(SOM) Why would Bush speak out against this as an outrage when he in fact did the same.. INVADE IRAQ the way Saddam invaded Kuwait. read what bush had to say in article filed under world news thread. nothing as usual and I am sure his face looked like usual when told. BLANK

Yep 4Now, glad someone else noticed that too It's not SOM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Hmmm; maybe Brooklyn is next; they better watch out for Cheryl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheryl is toast hiding somewhere in Brooklyn. CDU you ain't getting that millions. Keep dreaming baby.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmmm; maybe Brooklyn is next; they better watch out for Cheryl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! They will never win, she will attack attack attack so the white flags will come out from exhaustion.

On a serious note, I never knew that Russia had been setting this up for some months now. So sad, innocent people in the crossfires yet again
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmmm; maybe Brooklyn is next; they better watch out for Cheryl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! They will never win, she will attack attack attack so the white flags will come out from exhaustion.

On a serious note, I never knew that Russia had been setting this up for some months now. So sad, innocent people in the crossfires yet again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She will sue them with ludicrous lawsuits that will ultimately been thrown out. She already has two strikes. She loves losing.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com