free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOMEONE12 YOU ARE MUCH TOO WITTY

my Marine and I have been reading your excellent posts, especially the ones from yesterday, after we left for the symphony. I advised you, however, not to waste your time with that little woman, PutridUSC, turns out I was right all along. Let me recap: she's 95lbs, (she's a worm, but she's a payroll clerk, and I have to wonder if the world could survive without payroll clerks, after all, they are one step ahead of the janitors. I adviced S12 to ignore this proletarian, but your comebacks are hilarious, absolutely hilarious, especially the part about the 95lbs, on her left or her right side...and the bon bons bit. Did you notice that she tried to sound literate? she copied several of MY expressions, i.e. fixation. Well, it's what the lower classes do, always copying, they cannot be original. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY S12!!! and come back soon.

my Marine and I have been reading your excellent posts, especially the ones from yesterday, after we left for the symphony. I advised you, however, not to waste your time with that little woman, PutridUSC, turns out I was right all along. Let me recap: she's 95lbs, (she's a worm, but she's a payroll clerk, and I have to wonder if the world could survive without payroll clerks, after all, they are one step ahead of the janitors. I adviced S12 to ignore this proletarian, but your comebacks are hilarious, absolutely hilarious, especially the part about the 95lbs, on her left or her right side...and the bon bons bit. Did you notice that she tried to sound literate? she copied several of MY expressions, i.e. fixation. Well, it's what the lower classes do, always copying, they cannot be original. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY S12!!! and come back soon.

Someone12
    Notice that most of the illegal alien supporters close their silly postings with some cut-and-pasted quote....the same one over and over and over...which strongly suggests that these unpatriotic clowns haven't had an original thought pass through their walnut-sized brains in quite a while....

I noticed S12, I also noticed that the militant marxist RN and his feathers (followers) have been awfully quiet. They must be studying The Revolutionary Worker 'cause I don't think they can handle Das Kapital. Ha Ha Ha. Good to read you again. Cheers!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Notice that most of the illegal alien supporters close their silly postings with some cut-and-pasted quote....the same one over and over and over...which strongly suggests that these unpatriotic clowns haven't had an original thought pass through their walnut-sized brains in quite a while.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is always so much better than your perenially-repeated hogwash - your tired lines and nauseous lexicon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Notice that most of the illegal alien supporters close their silly postings with some cut-and-pasted quote....the same one over and over and over...which strongly suggests that these unpatriotic clowns haven't had an original thought pass through their walnut-sized brains in quite a while.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How long have you been a member of this forum?? The quote at the end of our posts is called a Signature. It is something you can add to your profile. Just wanted to clear that up!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:

Which is always so much better than your perennially-repeated hogwash - your tired lines and nauseous lexicon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really cool! I couldn't have said it any better Totally!

Vernacularly: S12 is irreconcilably stupid!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Someone12
    As if you have ever displayed your deep knowledge of US immigration laws, patriotism and double digit IQ by cutting and pasting some silly quote from a dead guy is supposed to impress us....

As if you have ever displayed your deep knowledge of US immigration laws, patriotism and double digit IQ by cutting and pasting some silly quote from a dead guy is supposed to impress us.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,but I'm a very nice person who would never try to intimidate people the way you do.

As if you have ever displayed your deep knowledge of US immigration laws, patriotism and double digit IQ by cutting and pasting some silly quote from a dead guy is supposed to impress us.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a useless attempt at lecturing the 'unlecturable.' How could a hog that's constantly immersed in hogwash ever understand anything about "signature" in one's profile on ilw.com? We've been 'cutting and pasting' old quotes from dead people's sayings on our every individual post, haven't we? Just leave it at that. After all, 'America is becoming so educated that ignorance will be a novelty.' S12, NO AMNESTY, and Fed86 belong to the select few.