Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NO TRUST

IF ANYONE HAS ILLEGAL PROBLEMS DONT TRUST HELP FROM HERE

MY PARENTS GOT DEPORTED CUZ SOMEBODY HERE SET THEM UP. MY MOM AND DAD CAME HERE 15 YEARS AGO. THEY HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS WITH IMIGRATION. MY MOM CAME TO THIS PLACE ONE YEAR AGO ASKING FOR HELP. ONE GUY GAVE HER INSTRUCTIONS. POLICE CAME AND TOOK THEM I HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY ANT NOW. MY ANT TOLD ME THE STORY. WHEN I AM 18 I CAN BRING THEM BACK. THANK YOU FOR TROUBLE.

J.

Immigration Lesson 101: don't trust any, I repeat, any immigration forum for legal advice. People here and anywhere else give only opinions. Nothing can replace a consultation with and assistance by licensed immigration professionals.

"Terms of Use" of this site have this to say in part:

Discussion Board And Blogs Disclaimer

Nothing included in these pages should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between participants in these discussions and ILW.COM (and/or attorneys who post on this site), nor should anything in these discussions be deemed the provision of legal advice or a legal opinion. Participation in the discussion contained herein is not confidential or privileged and any material submitted or comments made should not be deemed to be confidential or privileged. Users of ILW.COM’s discussion board rely on information on the page at their own risk. The information on the site is not intended to substitute for a consultation with a lawyer. Please use common courtesy, and refrain from using foul language. Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board.

http://www.ilw.com/corporate/disclaimer.shtm

WHY HAVE THIS PLACE IF PEOPLE WANT TO ON PURPOSE GET PEOPLE SENT AWAY. IT WAS ON PURPOSE. NOT DUM MISTAKE. PEOPLE ACT SMART AND SAY A LOT OF THINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE DO THINGS. I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP. BYE.

i-alien, those are some serious allegations... as you say, your parents had legal problems, so deportation was most likely the next step, whether your mother followed the advice/opinion given here or not...
    I can understand you are upset after hearing the story from your ant.

You need to be 21 to petition for your parents.

What RN says is very true, not just of this forum but any online immigration forum.

There are certain posters on here who like to have fun and post misleading information. The rest of us will try to make the newbies aware of these posters and steer them toward real information based mostly on our personal experiences.

Apart from one or two, we are all lay-persons when it comes to US Immigration.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I think you are lying. No one could or would set you up. Police never just take away illegal aliens. Even if you got in trouble with advice, it was because YOU gave incomplete or wrong information. Don't blame others for your mistakes. The forms and processes are very simple if you read them and follow the steps.

This is a fake posting and setup. It is there to create controversy and blame law-abiding, patriot citizens like us.

Give us the ID of your mother/father and direct us to the posting(s). Let us examine and we shall render appropriate verdict.

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

noone here knows your address immigration set their own rukes etc not this board or anyone it
    i,e now we are on the board how an someone know anyones mailing address Only immigration uscis knows you or anyones address so think abouit that were you or your parents in touch with immigration

Originally posted by i-alien:
    IF ANYONE HAS ILLEGAL PROBLEMS DONT TRUST HELP FROM HERE

MY PARENTS GOT DEPORTED CUZ SOMEBODY HERE SET THEM UP. MY MOM AND DAD CAME HERE 15 YEARS AGO. THEY HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS WITH IMIGRATION. MY MOM CAME TO THIS PLACE ONE YEAR AGO ASKING FOR HELP. ONE GUY GAVE HER INSTRUCTIONS. POLICE CAME AND TOOK THEM I HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY ANT NOW. MY ANT TOLD ME THE STORY. WHEN I AM 18 I CAN BRING THEM BACK. THANK YOU FOR TROUBLE.

J.
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Immigration Lesson 101: don't trust any, I repeat, any immigration forum for legal advice. People here and anywhere else give only opinions. Nothing can replace a consultation with and assistance by licensed immigration professionals.

"Terms of Use" of this site have this to say in part:

Discussion Board And Blogs Disclaimer

Nothing included in these pages should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between participants in these discussions and ILW.COM (and/or attorneys who post on this site), nor should anything in these discussions be deemed the provision of legal advice or a legal opinion. Participation in the discussion contained herein is not confidential or privileged and any material submitted or comments made should not be deemed to be confidential or privileged. Users of ILW.COM’s discussion board rely on information on the page at their own risk. The information on the site is not intended to substitute for a consultation with a lawyer. Please use common courtesy, and refrain from using foul language. Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board.

http://www.ilw.com/corporate/disclaimer.shtm
    Life Lesson 101: don't trust any women, I repeat, any women. Women here and anywhere else only love you for your money, not for who you are. Women species are evil and with the assistance of shady domestic violence shelter professionals, will fabricate stories to ruin you completely.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!