free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I'm new!

Hi -

Just wondering if anyone knows what's in the "to be opened by INS" envelope - is it just copies of form I693 and supplement like they gave us for our records?

Also, has anyone experienced big delays to the process by moving to a different state in the middle of it? (We just mailed everything in a couple days ago - thinking of moving by the end of the year).

Any info would be appreciated!

Hi -

Just wondering if anyone knows what's in the "to be opened by INS" envelope - is it just copies of form I693 and supplement like they gave us for our records?

Also, has anyone experienced big delays to the process by moving to a different state in the middle of it? (We just mailed everything in a couple days ago - thinking of moving by the end of the year).

Any info would be appreciated!

hi lelemilamati,

if u got that packet after your medical then sure it is ur medical report... don't open it... I don't have any personal experience about delay after moving / changing your service center but I have read may be more than 40-50 threads regarding this and this could delay your process overall ... that's quite possible... well if they don't update your address in their system... u can take help from your congress person to move your file to new service center... good luck...Pasha

So what's all the secrecy about then if it's just a medical report? We know there is nothing wrong with him. Do you know who opens it and when? It just seems silly to me I guess!

I figured this process would be a pain in the a**, but now that I have sent everything in and have been on this site reading what all these people have posted about their stories and wait times and so on, it looks like I am going to have to go to the patience store and buy out their entire stock!

hi lelemilamati ,

if I only knew the reason for all this secrecy ... lol... yeah u will have to find a patience store and buy their entire products coz u r dealing with it now... we all are in the same boat...

well I think they keep the envelope sealed coz if there is any disease that is dangerous to human being ... they will make it sure that it gets treated before u get any immigration benefit or at least they will take some steps to make the situation more secured ... I don't know the real reason after this one... yeah its pain in a s s but that's what u chose to deal with when u got married to non US Citizen... deal with it or leave it .... Don't get me wrong here but we all are dealing with this freaking long waiting ... and the fact is we cant do much to overcome it ....

All I can do is wish u all the best and hopefully u will be fine soon enough...we all are in the same boat...good luck...Pasha

Yes, I chose my husband, but if I could choose to not have to deal with all this stuff, I would!

By the way Pasha, thanks for the info and for being nice - I've read some really mean things on here!

Good luck on your journey, too!

Michael
    "I've read some really mean things on here"

Do not insult and criticize our board; this is the best and most loving board on the internet

If you do not like our board; Get out !!