free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immigration concerns

Here's my situation, I am the US citizen married to an immigrant, we've been married 1 year and 5 months,my immigrant spouse moved to another state, he said for employment purposes,I left it at that,he had an interview for his conditional green card a couple of weeks ago, we was not prepared apparently, cause I received a letter of intent to cancel saying that we did not prove marriage was bonifide for immigration purposes,I told immigrant spouse I wanted a divorce 4 months ago, but he wld not hear of it since he was in process of getting his interview for his card, he stated he would not grant divorce request, and make the divorce a long process, which I believed him and decided to go to Interview with him,the letter I received stated that my application for my husband's greencard would be canceled, what would be my best option if I still wanted to go ahead with my divorce petition while this process is still in the works of being canceled.

As far as I can see it's not your problem what happens with the application. CIS already determined that the marriage was not entered into in good faith so all you need to do is get your divorce and move on. Your alien spouse will be served with an NTA and placed in proceedings, removed and banned from ever receiving any immigration benefits.
    You should discuss the issues with an immigration attorney and one specialized in family law. This is NOT legal advice.

ALL DIRTBAGS are FRAUDSTERS who enter marriage to get a Green Card !!!

ESPECIALLY those who are not staunch supporters of WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!

File your divorce to make sure that this case will be a done deal. The divorce will finalize the decision, as it will do him no good to request an appeal or review of the decision. You will officially be off the hook for sponsership i-864 if you were the one that sponsered him.

Yes he will receive a notice to leave the country in speific time frame. He will NOT be banned for any more immigration benefits. They were not convinced that it was a bonafide marriage, so they denied. THEY DID NOT PROVE FRAUD. He will remarry a USC as quick as you can get divorced. He will even get her pregnant if he has to. He will apply for immigration benefits under new wife. He will have a hard time adjusting status becuase of the decision on your marriage. but eventually he will if he can convince the IJ that he is in a bonafide current marriage. I suspect he is not that big of an idiot to try what he pulled on you again. but then again .. some people are just greedy and never learn. Sadly it appears that He used you. but Consider yourself lucky that things turned out ok for you. He is no longer your problem or responsibility.

Best wishes in your new life and heal soon.

Did your husband come to the US as an alien fiancé on a K1 visa?

Here's my situation, I am the US citizen married to an immigrant, we've been married 1 year and 5 months,my immigrant spouse moved to another state, he said for employment purposes,I left it at that,he had an interview for his conditional green card a couple of weeks ago, we was not prepared apparently, cause I received a letter of intent to cancel saying that we did not prove marriage was bonifide for immigration purposes,I told immigrant spouse I wanted a divorce 4 months ago, but he wld not hear of it since he was in process of getting his interview for his card, he stated he would not grant divorce request, and make the divorce a long process, which I believed him and decided to go to Interview with him,the letter I received stated that my application for my husband's greencard would be canceled, what would be my best option if I still wanted to go ahead with my divorce petition while this process is still in the works of being canceled.
    I concur. Get the divorce filed and papers served. If you live in a community property state, it will be easier to get alimony since he has a job. And finally, when it goes before the court, use any and all information, including the immigration issue. This will become part of the public records and may provide enough concern for future immigration benefits he may want. Good luck.

he came on a k-1 visa it was not expired.

ANOTHER DIRTBAG WANTS A GREEN CARD !!!

lets say this disgruntle spouse wanna cry"fraud" which is not the first time he's said, that cause he knows we dont have enough info together and he wants me to still go through with this marriage,should I let him take the route and go through messy divorce on my part with battling his latest lies and dealing with Ins taking heed to his lies, Do I the American Citizen have any recourse after this matter, cause thats his latest tactic,spouse stated his only repurcussion is being sent back to the islands but mines would be a living hell If i do not help him, some insight please , his visa petition not yet cancel, but within a month if no more evidence of bonafide marriage, will be denied, whats my option, this is all because now i see i have been used and want out

ALL DIRTBAGS WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS ARE FRAUDSTERS AND LIARS WHO USE USC SPOUSES FOR GREEN-CARDS !!!

ALL DIRTBAGS DO IS LYING, DEFRAUDING, MURDERING AND SO !!!

GO TO WWW.FAIRUS.ORG AND READ ALL THE SHOCKING TRUTHS ABOUT DIRTBAGS !!!